Sporting News Football Anual has us winning the AFC East | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sporting News Football Anual has us winning the AFC East

muscle979 said:
That's not true, a single espn reporter picked us with Carolina and he was nearly laughed out of the studio. The rest of the clowns were picking the eagles and chiefs if my memory serves me correctly. Oh i forgot they were kissing some big time Titan butt too, as they do every year.

Yeah it is buddy....last year around this time ESPN had an article and they predicted Eagles vs. Dolphins in the Superbowl. I remember clearly cause non of my friends believed me and I had to prove it to them.

BLITZKRIEG said:
It'll be like every season in the past....A DOG FIGHT TO THE FINISH.

Any team in the East can win it IMO....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Right ! And that's where the Phins schedule comes into play. No Blizzard Bowls this season. I think that's HUGE. 3 home games in Dec and Baltimore is a lot warmer than Foxboro.

Reports like these do interest me this year for one reason: they help refute the notion that we have somehow become the laughing stock of the NFL because of our tumultuous offseason.

It ain't necessarily so.

I predict the team with the most wins at the end of the year will win the division.

well, are you sure you risk a lot with that kind of statement.....:D

Those magazines make me sick one of them has New England going 14-2 again and Miami 11-5. We might be 11-5 but New England will not be 14-2

DrAstroZoom said:
Reports like these do interest me this year for one reason: they help refute the notion that we have somehow become the laughing stock of the NFL because of our tumultuous offseason.

It ain't necessarily so.

Well said Astro...

--Ross

Back
Top Bottom