Sports Zone's Annual Draft Party | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sports Zone's Annual Draft Party

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
I am posting this thread for any and all Dolphin fans/finheaveners here up north (New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, etc.). Come join us at the Sports Zones Annual Draft Party, Saturday, April 26th, 2008 beginning at 3:00pm. Yes, the draft has changed this year - begins at 3:00 and only the first 2 rounds will be on Saturday, the rest beginning at noon on Sunday.

As always, Miami Mike will be emceeing the festivities and I will be handling the draft board. Join us to see the excitement of the Tuna, Ireland and Sparano leading the draft and see who the Miami Dolphins will take with the first pick. We will be honoring the Tuna with tuna subs and italian subs along with many specials and giveaways. This is an event you can not miss.

Since the Sports Zone is conveniently located inside the Ramada East Hanover, if you feel you might overindulge, you can always ask Mike about his reasonable rates on rooms. If you need further info on this great party, you can contact Mike at 973-887-1300 or myself via PM.

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom