Stacey Mack to sign with new york | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stacey Mack to sign with new york

............G GS Att Yards Avg Lg TD 20+ FD
TOTAL 58 18 465 1751 3.8 54 23 13 111

from a 5-year veteran, not exactly overly impressive. He may have been a decent back to use in combination with Minor (slightly bigger), but I don't care a bit that we didn't get him and I wouldn't rate him as being a better RB then Minor.

The guy showed up to the workout out of shape. If you're a free agent, trying to catch on as a backup or goalline guy somewhere, why wouldn't you stay in game shape in the event that someone calls you up for a tryout? Forget Mack.

I still think we'll bring someone in later in training camp, by the way.

SmokeyPhinz said:
How can you guys say it is stupid to let Mack go? Why would Rick let him go if he was as good as u claim him to be?

Because Rick isn't perfect?

Nobody is perfect, but it's Rick's job to know some things about these guys they look at. I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

Rick 1966 said:
Because Rick isn't perfect?

I swear everytime there's a familiar name out there available you guys want to sign them. The truth is they are available for a reason.

Put Konrad at HB on goal line!!!!!

bbruba01 said:
to bad I would have liked to see him with the dolphins. And one is for sure he knows how to get in for tds short and goal the hardest yards in football. I don't think the backs on the roster have that. But we will see, I do hope they make one more push for him tom before he signs.
Picking up a backup fullback would be more important to me right now. Looks like morris can be a decent HB and a good platooner with Minor.

Goal line wise, have a big blocking FB in front of Konrad and he will get those tough yards. They say it every year...that he will run the ball more. This is the year it needs to happen. He has some skills as he proved in Syracuse.

Mike Anderson was suspended for 4 games last year. That means he's been caught several times. It would not be a shock if he gets caught again.

Back
Top Bottom