Stadium and practice facility are fine | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stadium and practice facility are fine

While my stomach will surely drop the minute the fins run out the tunnel due to fan PTSD, i'm holding out hope that this offense will be good enough to give us a mostly enjoyable season. Cutler just needs to be "pretty good"
im more worried about the defense. we'll score some points for sure, but need to stop the run better and give up fewer big plays.

im more worried about the defense. we'll score some points for sure, but need to stop the run better and give up fewer big plays.

I'm worried about the defense too...i just think our best chance to be a playoff team is our offense being good enough to overcome a still suspect defense...but hopefully i'm wrong about the defense.

Glad to see the renovated stadium is OK. And even more happy that we did not see the worst case scenario from Irma. Florida got wrecked, but I think we can count our blessings today.

Good news. Good thing we weren't at home this week. Looks like the facilities dodged a bullet.

Back
Top Bottom