Stalker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stalker

PhinsFreak

Active Roster
Reaction score
I am not going to name names but I had to add a certain member of this forum to the BLOCK LIST because this if the FOURTH forum that this person has followed me around in, instigating problems, then reporting me once I respond to HIS ATTACK.

This is a great website, you have the option of IGNORING people who harass you. Their ultimate goal is to get me banned from every Dolphins website all because I don't kiss Jeff Ireland's ring.

Great job on the website, guys!!

I love that this site offers us all the opportunity to talk about the Miami Dolphins, among other topics, and we can do so in a mature fashion. (For the most part)

Keep up the good work!!

If this guy keeps following you to different sites, why don't you just change your screen name? :idk:

Problem solved.

Changing my screen name probably would have solved the problem but I have had these two screen names for about 14 plus years now. So, I really don't think I should have to change my screen name because I am being stalked, I feel that my stalker should just LET IT GO and just leave me alone. We are both Dolphins fans. There is absolutely no reason for him to follow me from site to site trying to harass me and tell the moderators on me just because we have different viewpoints. I find these actions to be quite childish.

If he would stop following my every post, that would also solve the problem and I could keep my screen name that I have had for all these years.

Id need a name to get to the bottom of this. Feel free to PM it to me or another mod/admin if you dont want to throw the name out publicly.

Back
Top Bottom