Steelers hire Flores | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers hire Flores

PCmor

I like cheese
Club Member
Reaction score
MODS: Feel free to delete or merge if someone already mentioned this. I looked and didn't see anything but could've missed it, and it's a couple of days old.

I see the Steelers are bringing on Flores as a defensive assistant and linebackers coach. I wonder what Minkah Fitzpatrick thinks of that.

There is a thread or two in general nfl about it, seeing as how it's not dolphin related persay. Not being a jerk, just mentioning if didnt see one in dolphins area, maybe check there in future

More importantly, what does Minkah's mom feel about it. Seriously that would be such a strange reunion.

He is LB coach..flores know defense..Steelers should have good defense again..

MODS: Feel free to delete or merge if someone already mentioned this. I looked and didn't see anything but could've missed it, and it's a couple of days old.

I see the Steelers are bringing on Flores as a defensive assistant and linebackers coach. I wonder what Minkah Fitzpatrick thinks of that.
I’m sure he’s thrilled….

does minkah request a trade ?????

I am glad he got hired, so all the Kap crap didn't come about. The guy did everything to himself.

Back
Top Bottom