Steelers vs. Colts | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers vs. Colts

BlitPhinFan said:
It's looking more and more like small fast defenses just can't hold up in the play-offs this day and age. I'm glad we are getting bigger on that side of the ball thanks to Saban.

Good post!

Big and physical is the key to winning in the playoffs.

BlitPhinFan said:
It's looking more and more like small fast defenses just can't hold up in the play-offs this day and age. I'm glad we are getting bigger on that side of the ball thanks to Saban.

That's what I'm starting to think. Small fast defenses usually are good for the regular season because they don't give up many yards, but they'll wear down in physical games, and will tire out (and to be honest, outside of June, the Colts LBs aren't that good).

Another reason for the Steelers' success is Big Ben being healthy. The first time these 2 played each other, Ben had just come back from knee surgery.

I definitely thought it was possible for the Steelers to win this. They have played their hearts out. I still predicted the Colts to win, though. I think the Colts have not played anywhere NEAR their best football. It could be rust, but the Steelers have definitely outplayed the Colts. Mad props to the Steelers for taking care of business so far.

Manning just saved himself from an earful from Dungy. Luckily for the Colts, they converted there.

unifiedtheory said:
4th and 2 on their side of the field...and they are going for it?

I guess we know who is running that offense. Peyton over ruled Dungy on that one. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom