Steelers vs Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers vs Miami

CChambers7284

The Biggest Fins Fan from CT
Reaction score
Im kinda mad that our first game of the season is against the reining super bowl champs, mainley because there is a good chance we wont win this game and everyone will be saying we are over rated.

You know they announced this like 2 weeks ago right?

Or, we can go in and beat them, and, really have people jumping on our bandwagon. Gotta look at the glass half full brotha.

CChambers7284 said:
Im kinda mad that our first game of the season is against the reining super bowl champs, mainley because there is a good chance we wont win this game and everyone will be saying we are over rated.

Be proud, shows that people are finally realizing that we are a good team. I'll tell what, crappy teams don't get the first game of the year for the most part.

CChambers7284 said:

Pittsburgh is a solid team, but a great team they are not. No one is comparing them to the Steeler teams of the 70's.
They are very beatable. They happened to peak at just the right time last season, but you can't tell me that they are a dominant team.
The Phins can hang with them.

Steelers should not have won the super bowl!! They are a good team, not a great team. Difficult game for miami, but not unwinnable.

it's better to play our first game against the Steelers on Opening night then have no prime time games at all (like we did after a dissapointing season). and we deffinetly can beat them. i think a loss here would actually help the learning proccess more than a blow out win against a team like Houston. but im sure we will win. GO FINS!

dude they get their rings that night. i bet they might underestimate us. and be all gung ho on their rings. and we'll do what we did to denver in the opener last season.

fishfan34 said:
Or, we can go in and beat them, and, really have people jumping on our bandwagon. Gotta look at the glass half full brotha.
Yeah and we will have TV coverage leading up to the opening game, and if we do win, then we will have a ton:dolphins:

Specialk0832 said:
dude they get their rings that night. i bet they might underestimate us. and be all gung ho on their rings. and we'll do what we did to denver in the opener last season.

After winning our last six games we aren't going to be sneaking up on anyone this season. It's going to be a tough game for us.

Think of all the prep time we'll have. But then again Cower always has his team ready too. It'll be a nice ruler.

jlfin said:
Pittsburgh is a solid team, but a great team they are not. No one is comparing them to the Steeler teams of the 70's.
They are very beatable. They happened to peak at just the right time last season, but you can't tell me that they are a dominant team.
The Phins can hang with them.

and just to add...

Remember... they dont have that old school bus anymore!

We did pretty good against a really good Denver team last year.

Back
Top Bottom