Steve Burlein? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steve Burlein?

iLLuZiOnZ1313

Fireman Ed Sucks Sucks Sucks!
Reaction score
S.B. is being released by the Broncos...is he or isn't he worth pursuing as a veteran backup? Jay and A.J. are causing a lot of ruckus lately...I just pray their inconsistency shapes up within the next month. Yes there is time, but time is limited in the NFL.

Ok, I'm confused here. What 'ruckus' did our QB's create in a mini camp where there is no competition? And as for consistency, I'm trying to find a QB that is consistent in the first mini camp after the offseason. And speaking of the off season.....aren't we still in it?

I'm not trying to get a rise out of you, just that I have yet to understand why everyone is jumping up their a$$ because a QB wasn't perfect in a camp that had zero to do with anything.

And no...Steve would be a waste of time for us. He wouldn't have enough time to get our offense even for a 3rd stringer and besides, we already have 4 QB's on the roster.

He is better than JF,but we won't bring him in I would we won't though.

I agree with the guy who mentioned 1998. Do you guys want to go with E. Smith and W. Walls? Maybe we can lure C. Carter in for a second go 'round, too...

I'm pretty sure that last year he said he was gonna retire after he got injured and was lost for the season.

Buerlein is alot better then Fiedler, only problem is Buerlein gets hurt in his first game and doesn't return again, atleast Fiedler is always back.

No way it will happen. Shanahan (sp?) talked him out of retiring to back up Plummer before last year. He will retire this year.

Sportsline article

He will retire after he is released.........guarenteed.

Retirement!!! Plus there are other QB's out there that are better than Steve!! The only thing is are they better than SAGE if he is given the oppp!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom