Stills leaves practice with trainer | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stills leaves practice with trainer

Season is a wash and these idiots are going to let Landry walk for nothing. Sucks for Stills, but he's obviously a part of our future. We need to see more of Carroo to see whether or not we will have to draft or sign another receiver next season.

Don't mind Stills missing a game or two for that reason alone.

Some people here don't like Stills but he opens up a lot of stuff for Landry under just with his speed. If Stills is not in there Landry will suffer the most imo

Ozzy rules!!
Absolutely, can't understand the dislike for Stills.

Stills has been a gimp his whole career (including in New Orleans) except last year, his contract year. The good news is he usually tries to play in games.

Chris Perkins‏Verified account @chrisperk 2m2 minutes ago
WR Kenny Stills (back), who left during Thursday’s practice, not seen during time media allowed to watch practice.

Armando Salguero‏Verified account @ArmandoSalguero 13m13 minutes ago
Ndamukong Suh, who didn’t practice yesterday, is practicing today despite a knee issue. He is also expected to play on Sunday.

Armando Salguero‏Verified account @ArmandoSalguero 8m8 minutes ago
Adam Gase says the Dolphins were trying to get Kenny Stills better today. Have couple of days before game to improve. Status up in air, coach says.

Last edited:
this...but not like he was going to have the time to throw deep anyway with this awesome O line we have
that video of tenny on the side line dancing goes real good with --Miami Sound Machine's song --Congo---its mad me laugh out loud at work --everyone looked at me like i was crazy----

Back
Top Bottom