Stop Pointing Fingers.... It Gets You No Where... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stop Pointing Fingers.... It Gets You No Where...

Sosa62

Rookie
Reaction score
I am personally so tired of it.. When the fins loose everyone hates them and when they win everyone loves them??? where do you stand? I hear even the most hardcore fans talking crap.. I mean as fans you cannot be on and off the ship you need to support our team win or losses...

Ya so what if there 1-5, there still our hometown team and hating them or talking chit isnt going to help them any is it?
Weve been through all this before last year and the year before that. they can rebound but not if you the Fans burn them every chance you get..

The negative are obvious and everyone should be able to see them on there own, Now the positives how about those???? What did you all see that was positive today? and how did you think they could have improved there game in order to win? why dont we all speak of that? its easier to kick them when there down but it better to motivate them and encourage them to get better.

Last year they won alot towards the end but does anyone remember there start? and loosing to the BROWNS??? the big ol skunk/ shutout???

Im just trying to say help support them and give them a reason to continue to stride foward dont be dead weight...

:dolphins: Dont be a marlins fan with our beloved Dolphins?? Support them and encourage them and good things will follow..

Adrian

Sosa62 said:
I am personally so tired of it.. When the fins loose everyone hates them and when they win everyone loves them??? where do you stand? I hear even the most hardcore fans talking crap.. I mean as fans you cannot be on and off the ship you need to support our team win or losses...

Ya so what if there 1-5, there still our hometown team and hating them or talking chit isnt going to help them any is it?
Weve been through all this before last year and the year before that. they can rebound but not if you the Fans burn them every chance you get..

The negative are obvious and everyone should be able to see them on there own, Now the positives how about those???? What did you all see that was positive today? and how did you think they could have improved there game in order to win? why dont we all speak of that? its easier to kick them when there down but it better to motivate them and encourage them to get better.

Last year they won alot towards the end but does anyone remember there start? and loosing to the BROWNS??? the big ol skunk/ shutout???

Im just trying to say help support them and give them a reason to continue to stride foward dont be dead weight...

:dolphins: Dont be a marlins fan with our beloved Dolphins?? Support them and encourage them and good things will follow..

Adrian

Hold them and love them and squeeze them and call them George.....

Another "let's put positive thoughts out into the universe and the team will get a positive aura" thread. Thanks Deepac! :rolleyes2

The team is bad, there's no reason fans can't discuss exactly why their team is bad.

What??

Sosa62 said:

Adrian

Are you for real? are you comparing the Dolphins with the Marlins? you know what?, The Marlins know whta PRIDE is and with that you diserve RESPECT. The Dolphins are a bunch of over pay Bi**es that are a disgraces to denself bt i don't think they care. The Marlins with a lot of nowbodies ,almost made it to the playoff and they can walk with there heads high, not likely the Dolphins nor the Miami fans ,who by the way turn there shoulder on the Marlins to support all this crap> GO DOLPHINS!!:mad: :dolphins:

Ps NEVER GIVE UP MARLINS!!

They are a bunch of losers, most of them don't deserve the check they're cashing.

The purpose of having forums like this is to discuss the team...the good and the bad. As fans we have a right to applaud the good and criticize the bad....that is why we are fans. We hate when we lose and we love when we win, but we have a right to say Moolarkey is a piece of crap if we want too....it is called freedom of speech.

Sosa62 said:

Adrian
I had to. I ran out of fingers to point out all of the problems!:fire:

Trekbiz said:
Hold them and love them and squeeze them and call them George.....

Another "let's put positive thoughts out into the universe and the team will get a positive aura" thread. Thanks Deepac! :rolleyes2 quote]

Funny. I agree.

denn34 said:
I had to. I ran out of fingers to point out all of the problems!:fire:

me too. I used my toes up as well. currently i am using my wifes fingers to point :)

Back
Top Bottom