Stop sweating the cap room | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stop sweating the cap room

Lisle Phin Fan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
a) we won't be big spenders

b) we can make plenty more

c) we have many guys to re-sign

I think were going to see some veteran cuts so I will wait and see on our cap situation!

definitely some cuts, but it just leaves more roster spots to fill

wonder how much money Dielman will be asking for

what do u mean stop worrying we are in a very stiff and limiting position in relation to cap room for the offseason, we have every reason to worry about our cap situation.

We are going to cut Harrington. The only FA's we should resign are Bell and MacIntosh. Maybe Lemon, if we cut DC or have no confidence in him; otherwise draft Zabransky or Edwards in the 4th for #2 and keep Vick holding a clipboard. If Traylor will come for a low price, maybe he helps us until Manny is in shape but defintely cut Big Daddy(he had it all except heart).
DON'T DRAFT PLAYERS WHOSE HEART OR INTELLIGENCE IS IN QUESTION.
I know WE didn't draft him but we gave him millions as a free agent. I think Rod Wright could actually be an upgrade at DT by midseason, we don't need to throw a bunch of money at Holliday. Let Welker go and get a draft pick for him.Trade Booker, there's almost no dead money there. We could create a lot of cap space if we wanted to.

Cap Hell :wink:

At least people want to play in Miami, NOBODY wants to play in Buffalo...no matter how much money you toss their way, then again, RW likes his money more then winning. So who cares how much cap space the Jills have, you won't be spending it.:wink:

At least people want to play in Miami, NOBODY wants to play in Buffalo...no matter how much money you toss their way, then again, RW likes his money more then winning. So who cares how much cap space the Jills have, you won't be spending it.:wink:

Oh...the top FAs have been flocking to Miami the past few years :sidelol:

You mean like Daunte Culpepper and Drew Brees?? Even though we didn't sign Brees because of his shoulder and his price tag, they still wanted to play in Miami. If our cap situation wasn't a mess thanks to Wanny, we would be a prime target for FA's, unlike Barfalo! How much money did you have to spend last year when signing top notch talent like Coy Wire?? Look out, the jills are gonna sign someone....:sidelol: !!

what do u mean stop worrying we are in a very stiff and limiting position in relation to cap room for the offseason, we have every reason to worry about our cap situation.

about 13 million now, and some players like harrington, mckinny, and wilkinson were signed for 1 year so they will never see their money this year. that puts them at about 20 mil without restructuring veterans

go ahead and worry then, don't read and try to understand

people make too much about the big FA's

the Patriots let guys go every year instead of paying them, the Redskins throw FA cash all over the place. what does that tell you?

it tells me that if a guy goes where the most money is, then he is a mercenary

the Phins are not going to throw alot of money at anyone

Oh...the top FAs have been flocking to Miami the past few years :sidelol:pS GO DOLPHINS BUFFALO SUCKS!

They all say they would like to go to Miami.

And I agree with your last statement, its good to see you unfincloset yourself.

Back
Top Bottom