Stop The Crying! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stop The Crying!

BIGGAMECHAMB

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Listen i am a new member so i am not going to boss people around but i am so sick of these damn message boards that jump on everything bad that happens to us yea sure this is by far the worst offseason ever in dolphin history but jesus 4-12 come on if you guys think we serious will only win 4 games who guys should put down the bong along with ***** *** ricky williams..

as far as ricky williams goes screw him if a guy dont want to play for my team screw him...besides he will regret ever leaving us and i think we will make the playoffs and we will be better with out him...I think he knew his carrer was taking a down fall i dont care..it hurt when i first heard about it as i like to call it Black Sunday but i thought about while i was playing my baseball game which i went 3-3 with 2 doubles but gazing out in right field all i could think about why maybe theres more to the story..but Travis minor theres nothing minor about him..i think he's got the speed and the moves to make our feature back if not we get leonard henry in there and maybe get mack...candidate i would rather switch in 3 running backs at a time. we still got a legitimite chance on making this run..i dont know what this does to the team with ricky leaving i hope they can find hope out of it because our season is not over and to you guys thinking it is f**k all y'all. be optimistic for once..besides it takes what half a year not even to travel the whole world what is ricky going to do then...he is a ***** in my eyes he was never a savior to miami he never even took us to the playoffs. people said thats all we were missing was a star running back well we had one and the first year what happened we went 9-7 with him having almost 3,000 yards rushing..and the second we had a ****ty line and he didnt do half what he did the first year and we won more games...

patriots won the superbowl with who as there running back smith??? tampa bay who was there running back when they won the superbowl...michael pittman and mike alstott so dont tell me were done..travis minor and leonard henry and maybe if we bring in someone like stacey mack, james stewart (even though i hope we dont this guy is no good) or trung candidate we will be fine remember we still have one of the top 5 defensives and the best duo recievers i think since clayton duper so dont tell me 4-12

on that note my name is rick i am from rochester, ny i am 21 years old and i hope to share your opinions with you guys from time to time thanks

"WE'RE GONNA
"RUN IT RUN IT RUN IT PUNT IT"
Jimmy Johnson

Just because a few people think we're doomed, doesn't mean we all think that way. There's a lot of positive people here who are still looking forward to the season.

I'm with ya 'Big'... I can't believe how many people are counting us out because one player is not here. This team had 4 Pro Bowlers last year, and Ricky wasn't one of them. The 2 years we had Ricky we didn't even make it to the playoffs.

Ricky being out will force our coaches to get creative and finally use some of the incredible talent we have on this team more effectively. This gives huge opportunity to the guys who are still hungry about this game to show that this was never Ricky's team!!

Back
Top Bottom