Story Book Season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Story Book Season

34RWilliams

The Future
Reaction score
An offseason to remeber, one that will live on for generations to talk about. The 2004 Miami Dolphins and the faults that went with them. The 2003 season, just another season failure where Miami fails to reach the playoffs. Does this make the Phin fans put their tail's between their legs and run away, NO! In February it was made clear that we would be a better team in 2004, no doubts about it; Miami would make it deep into the playoffs. From March until now the Miami Dolphins organization and the loyal fans have been torn to pieces. No matter the circumstace the fans always look towards the positives of an ugly situation. You can rip the Dolphins all you want and no matter what a Miami fan will show his/her colors and hold their chin's up high. This season is the season where Miami has somethign to prove, and I mean really prove something. All odds against us going into this season. We are the under dogs and who doesnt love the under dogs. Im not trying to preach or speak for anyone, im simplying writing from what I have read on these boards. I love the Miami Dolphins and I love the fans who stick with them and never call it quits. No matter what happens to this team, they will be with us (fans) forever. This will be Miami's story book season on to remeber forever :) . I want to thank all the dedicated fans who post all this valuable information and training camp pictures and videos, thats to DUDE and FINSFLURRY :) , thanks to you and all the Phin-fans on Finheaven.

Thanks,
Jason

34RWilliams said:
An offseason to remeber, one that will live on for generations to talk about. The 2004 Miami Dolphins and the faults that went with them. The 2003 season, just another season failure where Miami fails to reach the playoffs. Does this make the Phin fans put their tail's between their legs and run away, NO! In February it was made clear that we would be a better team in 2004, no doubts about it; Miami would make it deep into the playoffs. From March until now the Miami Dolphins organization and the loyal fans have been torn to pieces. No matter the circumstace the fans always look towards the positives of an ugly situation. You can rip the Dolphins all you want and no matter what a Miami fan will show his/her colors and hold their chin's up high. This season is the season where Miami has somethign to prove, and I mean really prove something. All odds against us going into this season. We are the under dogs and who doesnt love the under dogs. Im not trying to preach or speak for anyone, im simplying writing from what I have read on these boards. I love the Miami Dolphins and I love the fans who stick with them and never call it quits. No matter what happens to this team, they will be with us (fans) forever. This will be Miami's story book season on to remeber forever :) . I want to thank all the dedicated fans who post all this valuable information and training camp pictures and videos, thats to DUDE and FINSFLURRY :) , thanks to you and all the Phin-fans on Finheaven.

Thanks,
Jason
Couldn't agree more. Nice to know someone shares that opinion.

sbh1602 said:
Couldn't agree more. Nice to know someone shares that opinion.

For everybody who thinks the Phins have NO chance this season, just remember one game, one. The '85 MNF game against Da' Bears :cooldude: . That team had NO chance either but they rose to meet the challenge. They didn't rely on another team to perserve the '72 UNDEFATED season :D , they did it themselves.

templarwd said:
For everybody who thinks the Phins have NO chance this season, just remember one game, one. The '85 MNF game against Da' Bears :cooldude: . That team had NO chance either but they rose to meet the challenge. They didn't rely on another team to perserve the '72 UNDEFATED season :D , they did it themselves.

You've got to be kidding me.

We had EVERY chance to beat the Bears in '85.

* Marino coming off the season where he broke every NFL passing record.
* The South Florida climate in early December.
* The noise advantage of the old Orange Bowl.
* The media pressure of undefeated expectations on the Bears.
* All of the '72 guys walking the sidelines to remind both teams what was at stake.
* We were a good team that year. I forget whether we were 7-4 or 8-3 going into that game, but we had a winning record and were on our way to the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom