STRONG possibility for this to be top 11 picks. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

STRONG possibility for this to be top 11 picks.

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Teams based on NEED with a strong BPA that FITS both need and bpa for them.
I think it goes such:
STL - Suh
Det - Okung
TB - McCoy
Wash - Bradford
KC - I can see them going iwth an ILB for the 3-4 or even Spiller or Price.
Sea - Berry
CLE - CLausen
OAK - NO CLUE honestly, prob someone fast.
Buff - Williams LT or even Cody (Not a fan of his, can see him drop)
Jack - Morgan or Price or Griffen ( they 100% will go D line i think horrible pass rush team)
Den - Haden, Bryant, or Dunlap.

Miami SHOULD have Bryant, McClain, Spikes (not a fan of over McClain), Weatherspoon (ILB) etc to choose from. Strong possibility lots of talented players on hte board.

Berry goes way higher. Anyone who passes on Eric Berry should be fired immediately.

STL wants Suh apparently and TB wants Suh but will have to trade up and not worth it.
So they take McCoy,
Detroit drafted Delmas and their O line is horrendous so they take a OL.
Berry MIGHT go to TB too.
Wash has Landry and forgot the UCLA guys name so that aint happening.
KC can take him as well.
Point is, those players are ALL expected to go top 10 so a lot of good players should be ushed back to our spot at 12.

As much as I want him, I dont see us having a chance at McClain unless we trade up.

If KC dont take him, I wouldnt be surprised to see CLE or OAK pick him. If they dont, then JAC or DEN surely will.

I actually like the idea of trading down and still getting a great player. As you say, there'll still be alot of good talent at #12 so our phone may run hot!...lol.

We should trade up for Eric Berry. That's a game changing difference maker if I ever seen one. He's the ONLY guy I've seen that warrants us trading up to get him since I can't remember when. I'm usually a BIG fan of trading down and picking up more picks. This is a RARE occasion I'd like to trade up to get a kid.

As much as I want him, I dont see us having a chance at McClain unless we trade up.

If KC dont take him, I wouldnt be surprised to see CLE or OAK pick him. If they dont, then JAC or DEN surely will.

McClain is a great player and will make immediate contributions...so why the hell would Oakland bother with him?

:lol:

Den just signed DJ toa big contract, I doubt they go 2 very expensive ILBs.
and Holliday is on that D line shows how old it is so I think they go DL as well.

CLE will go QB first...look at the disaster htey had this year at QB.
McClain can fall to us and if not leaves room for Bryant falling to us which would be amazing/awesome and even a guy like Weatherspoon can play the ILB role perfectly well for us who migh tbe a bit of a surprise/reach pick liek the Jarod Mayo pick of NE 2 yrs back.

berry will more likely go to the skins to replace the late great sean taylor

McClain is a great player and will make immediate contributions...so why the hell would Oakland bother with him?

:lol:

exactly especially if he runs a 4.6 for a 250 plus lb ILB and not a 4.3 ;)

STL - Suh I agree. Suh will go first regardless of trades or anything else.
Det - Okung I agree. They will go with line or C.J. Spiller. They missed on Peterson a few years ago for the Megatron. I can see Detroit going for Spiller.
TB - McCoy No way. Tampa drafted a stud QB last year. They play cover two and Eric berry is their guy 100%.
Wash - Bradford I would not be so sure. I think Shanahan may go for an OT or a playmaker here.
KC - I can see them going iwth an ILB for the 3-4 or even Spiller or Price. KC could go for Dez or Gresham. Their situation with Bowe and Chambers is uncertain. They draft some OLmen last season, as well as the TE who I don't think they are happy with.
Sea - Berry No. Berry is gone to Tampa. Seattle will probably go for OT like Baluga fromIowa or whoever is highest rated.
CLE - CLausen I don't think that Cleveland is ready to give up on Quinn or Anderson. Cleveland has needs at RT and receivers as well as defense. They lost Edwards and a TE. I would not be surprised if they go for Bryant if available, or RT, or Gresham, or McClain.
OAK - NO CLUE honestly, prob someone fast. Jimmy Clausen or Sam Bradford. A QB for sure.
Buff - Williams LT or even Cody (Not a fan of his, can see him drop) Buffalo lost Jason Peters. TO is a question mark as well Evans as well as Marshawn Lynch, but I think they are happy with Jackson and Trent Edwards. I see them going for Greg Hardy DE, or OT, Golden Tate. Of course, it depnds on the new hiring here.
Jack - Morgan or Price or Griffen ( they 100% will go D line i think horrible pass rush team) Joe Haden or Brandon Spikes.
Den - Joe haden or Brandon Spikes

I think those are pretty much the guys. Not sure I agree where you have them going, but it's a long ways out yet and many things will change.

I do think McClain and Bryant get picked before Miami is on the board, the X factor IMO is Spiller. Someone may see Johnson all over him and take him. He is the best offensive playmaker in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom