Submit your own Dolphins logo to the team | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Submit your own Dolphins logo to the team

I'm no graphic designer, but here would be my concept for a drastic logo change, while also paying homage to the prior logos. Dorsal fin, Semi-circle sun ring on the horizon, and the "classic" Miami "M". I'm sure if done professionally it could be made to look cleaner.

New Fins Logo.jpg

Can someone make the dolphin jumping through the cursive D that was on the orange Nike caps around 2001?

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

That in my opinion was the best dolphins cap... Can't find those anywhere

Exactly what I would like to see, and those hats were the best.

Hey guys....I don't have a new logo for the team, but I really like this helmet design. My main hope is that the team goes back to an "aqua" color, rather than the "teal green" look we seem to have gone to over the last few years. I don't want us to start looking like the puke green Jets. :lol: Just saying. Here is the helmet -

aaajpz-1.jpg

Hey guys....I don't have a new logo for the team, but I really like this helmet design. My main hope is that the team goes back to an "aqua" color, rather than the "teal green" look we seem to have gone to over the last few years. I don't want us to start looking like the puke green Jets. :lol: Just saying. Here is the helmet -

aaajpz-1.jpg
that is awesome i like it

Does anyone know if the site is just a fan site? Or is it sponsored by the Dolphins? I am a little wary of submitting anything to this Site.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

Dolphins are gray. Gray with orange and white numbers with a touch of the teal on the sleeves and socks would look good.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

This is a fan's site in no way affiliated with the Dolphins.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Here is another vote for the throwbacks. Return to 70's glory.

I like the history of the old logo, but I think we need something more aggressive looking.

Back
Top Bottom