Sun life stadium | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sun life stadium

This would be a great time to head out of the stadium. Plenty of time to get changed and head out for some South Beach good times. Unfortunately, I'm in a mediocre town in the middle of whatever right now visiting family and only have access to some **** bars and a few movie theaters. I guess I can go build a snowman or something. :idk:

This would be a great time to head out of the stadium. Plenty of time to get changed and head out for some South Beach good times. Unfortunately, I'm in a mediocre town in the middle of whatever right now visiting family and only have access to some **** bars and a few movie theaters. I guess I can go build a snowman or something. :idk:

You could put a Lacy jersey on that snowman and teach Teo to tackle :idk:

LOL at hoosiers and alabamians on south beach. Should make for a rip roarin ,hootn, hollern time.

LOL at hoosiers and alabamians on south beach. Should make for a rip roarin ,hootn, hollern time.

What dat der yuz meenz dat bottle ber funna coss tfelf bux I can go da Piggiliewigglie n get me a twirty pack of Keystone Lite fo dems dollwars

What dat der yuz meenz dat bottle ber funna coss tfelf bux I can go da Piggiliewigglie n get me a twirty pack of Keystone Lite fo dems dollwars

Perfectly quoted. Extra points for the Pigglywiggly reference.

Back
Top Bottom