Sunday Camp Report (yeah, a bit late) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday Camp Report (yeah, a bit late)

outtawack311

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ok I must apologize about how late this report is, but I was too lazy to type this earlier.

QB: A.J. Feely shines today. Friday he was worse than Fiedler, Saturday he was pedestrian but a little better than Jay, but today what else can you ask. I can seriously only remember 1 low pass, and 2 more ehh missed/dropped passes. He threw a BEAUTIFUL bomb to chambers in stride 45 yrds inbetween 2 defenders. He also threw 1 or 2 more long balls complete(cant remember if it was one or 2 more). He was a star today. Fiedler threw an interception to sam, he threaded the needle right between 2 defenders to throw it right into sams arms. Good pass, wrong player.

RB: I didnt see much today, I got there after running drills (if they had them, i am not sure). I showed up a minute before passing drills.

WR: Boston did much better today, the only thing notible where the drops by simmons and derrius. Oh, and chambers faught to catch a Jay bomb.

O-line: Its still pretty tough to get a read on them since there isnt much contact. They push but its not full speed so they get beat by Taylor and Seau blitzing. I do really like Pape and Carey now.

D-line: Domination, there is nothing the o-line can do without full contact.

LB: Seau blitzed alot and got through. I really like the way bua chases down the players no matter who they are and where they are. If a WR gets the ball he is there, if a rb gets it, he is there. Hell, it looks like he is ready to hit anyone that has the ball, even a CB who intercepts it.

CB/S: Madison had an int. Feely burnt them a couple times, yet I am actually very happy about it. :D

Cool. Keep coming Feeley!! Keep it up in pads!! :)

outtawack311 said:
They said QB school or in a week or 2. I forget, there was a post on the subject on this site.

May 18th is the target date I believe.

thanx for the info outtawack aj is getting better with practice remember guys he is learning a new scheme fiedler isn't it's going to take him sometime.i really think aj is going to surprise alot of people not philly fans though cause they loved this guy.i know a couple of philly fans here in tampa and they just have nothing negative to say about this guy im sooooo excited!!!! this guy could be the future of the franchise this guy is a class act off the field also aj gets my vote.im tired of just being average at the qb position plus this guy likes :D to take more chances down the field chambers and boston have to love that!!!!!!

Thanx for the report, outtawack.

Good to hear Sam Madison is ok. Did fat @ss Timbo practice today?

Feeley seems to me like a game time player, much like Pennington was with the Jets when the Jets coaches were saying Pennington was making very slow progress in practices and didnt seem to catch on. A Vinny injury later, Pennington shines in game time, starter ever since.

Feeley looks to me like the same type of player. A Game Timer

RUDEbyallMEANS said:
Feeley seems to me like a game time player, much like Pennington was with the Jets when the Jets coaches were saying Pennington was making very slow progress in practices and didnt seem to catch on. A Vinny injury later, Pennington shines in game time, starter ever since.

Feeley looks to me like the same type of player. A Game Timer

Exactly how did you come to that decision?? Because he finally had a decent pratice?? Yeah it now seems certain, he will be the next Pennington :roflmao:

LB: Seau blitzed alot and got through. I really like the way bua chases down the players no matter who they are and where they are. If a WR gets the ball he is there, if a rb gets it, he is there. Hell, it looks like he is ready to hit anyone that has the ball, even a CB who intercepts it.

He is such an exciting player, can't wait to see him actually break someone.

what did Tony Bua do? anything special?

Back
Top Bottom