Sunday game thread. | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday game thread.

Wait to go Green Bay. That was the last critical component for the weekend.

I wish I could’ve put a parlay on the the outcomes that positively impacted the Dolphins this week.

I hope Titans loose big! That would mean they have to win next week against the Texans, ensuring a top 5 pick!

Wait to go Green Bay. That was the last critical component for the weekend.

I wish I could’ve put a parlay on the the outcomes that positively impacted the Dolphins this week.

After weeks of getting no help, we get everything at once. If this holds up, which it should, the only negative result for us has been the Ravens winning.

Poor Tanny. He looks awful tonight. This game reminds me of that Titans-Pats game like a decade ago in the snow. Like 55-0 score.

I hope Titans loose big! That would mean they have to win next week against the Texans, ensuring a top 5 pick!

There are multiple reasons for wanting them to lose tonight, that's obviously one of them :)

After weeks of getting no help, we get everything at once. If this holds up, which it should, the only negative result for us has been the Ravens winning.

Which I wasn’t aware actually carried no weight this week.

how does the titans game help us in terms of playoffs? if we are tied with them at 10 wins they get in with tiebreaker. Any other way it helps?

Also I live in pittsburgh and they are all ready talking about resting starters.....so didn't that steeler loss hurt us? Just curious any insight would be great

how does the titans game help us in terms of playoffs? if we are tied with them at 10 wins they get in with tiebreaker. Any other way it helps?

Also I live in pittsburgh and they are all ready talking about resting starters.....so didn't that steeler loss hurt us? Just curious any insight would be great

it doesn’t. We need Tennessee to beat Houston next week to help our draft picks from Houston. Can’t afford to rest starters next week.

Has nothing to do with the playoffs.

The third overall pick is in our sights as well as the post season.

Back
Top Bottom