Sunday Ticket Question | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday Ticket Question

Just went on YTTV and if you are a monthly subscriber, you can still get the $249 renewal for the Sunday ticket + Red Zone.

one thing to consider, is that with YTTV, you can put your account on hold / freeze anytime you want. So if you buy a monthly membership, when the season is over you can freeze your account after the season and then resume it close to the start of the next season.

This isn't a good option for everyone, but.....it is an option

This YouTube process sucks. I paid in full last year but now plan on using the student pricing (son) but it won't let me. I keep getting this message"
Verification Limit Exceeded
We're glad you're enthusiastic, but it looks like you've already redeemed or attempted to redeem this offer." what a scam
Aren't you trying to scam it by claiming to be a "student"?

I want to see the schedule before commiting, if it's like 5 prime time games I may not get it this season. Schedule comes out tomorrow?

So I contacted them. I am only a stand alone customer. Just have the nfl ticket. Not youtube tv. They don't have a number to call. I had to do it with a chat or they can schedule a call. Anyways it was 449.00 but the guy canceled by renewal and had me resign up again so I got the 100 dollar discount so it came to 369 with taxes. So if you are in my position you can do that if you want to save a few bucks. hope this helps!

So I contacted them. I am only a stand alone customer. Just have the nfl ticket. Not youtube tv. They don't have a number to call. I had to do it with a chat or they can schedule a call. Anyways it was 449.00 but the guy canceled by renewal and had me resign up again so I got the 100 dollar discount so it came to 369 with taxes. So if you are in my position you can do that if you want to save a few bucks. hope this helps!
That's what I figured I was gonna do. Did you have to use a new email/Gmail account?

That's what I figured I was gonna do. Did you have to use a new email/Gmail account?
yes. Then somehow I clicked and clicked and found someway to do a chat. Honestly I can not even remember. I guess you have till the 16th to get this discount. I kinda think it is stupid how they made me cancel and resign to get the discount. Just give a discount.

It looks like they also added it as a subscription process, so it will auto-renew if you don't cancel after the season. I'd just leave it as is, but I doubt they'll auto-renew at the discounted price.

I want to see the schedule before commiting, if it's like 5 prime time games I may not get it this season. Schedule comes out tomorrow?
Yep 8pm. 4 hours before the $100 off is void. If you are that button upped of an individual to remember to know that out in that window that many hours past c0cktail time, good on ya, brother.

Aren't you trying to scam it by claiming to be a "student"?
if my son is a student it's not a scam sir. I have been paying handsomely for the NFL ticket since it started, used to be $600ish, and last year it was almost $400. I think paying 70k/yr for college allows me to watch my beloved Fins for $200/yr with my son. So please, Officer EPBro of the internet morality police, look somewhere else for "scammers"

Last edited:
My wife is going to stay home with the kids starting in July so we’ll be pinching pennies. I’ll probably just get the base yttv and track games on my phone like I did before last year.

ST is great, but I end up recording the game and watching on delay with some frequency either way. NFL+ is far and away the way to go if this sounds like your situation. There used to be a much longer delay but now the full game is available a few minutes after the final with a condensed version available a few hours after. It’s so much cheaper and works well for me. With the national games plus the inevitable one or two games enjoyed at a bar (regardless of subscription choice), it’s a no brainer to take the cheap option.

I paid the 250.00 early bird special last year but it looks like they did away with that this year so it will be 350.00 ( I am already a YTTV customer)

I figure we will have about 5 Nationally televised games so that leaves me with 12 games I'm paying 30 dollars per game for.

If I'm willing to watch with a delay is NFL plus an option? Do I get to watch all games immediately after?

Is it able to be streamed over set top boxes such as Shield or Apple TV, or is only able to be watched on Mobile devices?

That is less than 20 bucks a months and a lot easier pill to swallow. I am out of market if that makes a difference.

I stream it from nflbite.com for free in HD. No problems ever.

It always amuses me that loyal customers get the shaft. But hey, if you didn’t buy last year, we’ll give you a special discount!!

Canceling and re-upping is too aggravating. So enjoy my extra $100, YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom