Suns vs. Spurs | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suns vs. Spurs

Check out Bruce Bowen cheap shotting Amare Stoudemire by kicking him in his achilles tendon from behind while he goes up for a dunk.

I don't see how this is any different than the Kobe incidents, so I do believe that this type of action requires a one game suspension.

Real weak Bowen, real weak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc4yz__akIU
I agree...you've heard for years how dirty this team is...and Bowen has always been the main culprit.....

It looked to me like he was trying to stop,but whatever.Lets not forget about the much worse and even more intentional foul on Manu by Raja in game 1.You didnt see him crying to the press about it.

I agree...you've heard for years how dirty this team is...and Bowen has always been the main culprit.....

:sidelol: If hes so dirty then why never suspended?Yea the Spurs are dirty.The Spurs are considered dirty to you because they win.To you no other team plays dirty I bet,just "hard nosed" basketball.:goof:

Check out Bruce Bowen cheap shotting Amare Stoudemire by kicking him in his achilles tendon from behind while he goes up for a dunk.

I don't see how this is any different than the Kobe incidents, so I do believe that this type of action requires a one game suspension.

Real weak Bowen, real weak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc4yz__akIU

Amare needs to get a life..If Bowen had meant to kick him, don't you think his best shot would have be to the right leg and not some awkward crossover? And how many people "try to kick" you with them falling backward? If he is going to do it on purpose, he is going to put some power into it.

In fact, I'm not even sure he touched his "left" leg at all.....Not even sure he touched either one of them. When I first watched the video, it looked like he might have clipped his "right" heel, but even that was iffy.Even Stu Jackson says hes innocent.

clear.gif

Anybody who believes Bowen tried to kick Amare is a TRUE Suns homer.

Amare needs to get a life..If Bowen had meant to kick him, don't you think his best shot would have be to the right leg and not some awkward crossover? And how many people "try to kick" you with them falling backward? If he is going to do it on purpose, he is going to put some power into it.

In fact, I'm not even sure he touched his "left" leg at all.....Not even sure he touched either one of them. When I first watched the video, it looked like he might have clipped his "right" heel, but even that was iffy.Even Stu Jackson says hes innocent.

http://script32.com/x32/1178900521.jpg

Anybody who believes Bowen tried to kick Amare is a TRUE Suns homer.
This is pretty much one of the most asinine posts I have ever read in my entire time on Finheaven and dude that's saying a lot!

Comparing what Bowen did to a hard foul on Giwhiney is just stupid, sorry. Bowen was clearly beat on the play but chooses to kick a guy in the achilles. While his back is turned. While he is airborne. Anyone who tries to defend that isn't thinking clearly.

Good job Bowen trying to injure one of the nba's brightest young stars who had to come back from 2 knee surgeries to play every game this season. If the tape reaches David Stern I don't think he will be too pleased with Bowen's agenda.

Old spurs can't keep up with the young, fast suns? I know, kick them in the achilles from behind every chance you get! Especially if they are airborne!

And if you watch it on tivo you can see after it happens Bowen quickly looks over to the ref to see if he caught it, which he obviously didn't.

That's not a basketball move and yes it was dirty. The NBA doesn't need that kind of stuff. One game suspension.

For me there's no need to comment either way. I don't care what happened. There was no foul and he isn't suspended. That says enough.

Suns fans will call the Spurs dirty, classless, etc...

Spurs fans will disagree, say Suns fans are whiny...

Seems to be a way of life here now and I refuse to take part.

:sidelol: If hes so dirty then why never suspended?Yea the Spurs are dirty.The Spurs are considered dirty to you because they win.To you no other team plays dirty I bet,just "hard nosed" basketball.:goof:

Let it go man. There is no end to this discussion. It's cool, just let it go

This is pretty much one of the most asinine posts I have ever read in my entire time on Finheaven and dude that's saying a lot!

Comparing what Bowen did to a hard foul on Giwhiney is just stupid, sorry. Bowen was clearly beat on the play but chooses to kick a guy in the achilles. While his back is turned. While he is airborn. Anyone who tried to defend that isn't thinking clear.

Good job Bowen trying to injure one of the nba's brightest young stars who had to come back from 2 knee surgeries to play every game this season. If the tape reaches David Stern I don't think he will be too pleased with Bowen's agenda.

Old spurs can't keep up with the young, fast suns? I know, kick them in the achilles from behind every chance you get! Especially if they are airborn!

And if you watch it on tivo you can see after it Bowen quickly looks over to the ref to see if he caught it, which he obviously didn't.

That's not a basketball move and yes it was dirty. The NBA doesn't need that kind of stuff. One game suspension.

Stupid post?Nice try.:sidelol: Looks like you made up 95% of what actually happened.First of all you show me where Amare was kicked.I even provided a still photo showing that he wasnt kicked.If anything your post has got to be the stupidest post in Finheaven history.And trust me thats saying alot.You havent proved anything.And trust me if Bowen did anything intentionally to hurt Amare the punishment would be severe.

So does the video prove that Bowen kicked Amare? No.
The fact the Stu Jackson did not hand down a suspension speaks volumes too.

And, remarkably, like so many other "incidents" involving Bruce Bowen, the league felt that no disciplinary action was necessary.I find it hard to believe that the league would have any particular interest in protecting Bruce Bowen and ignoring the valid complaints of its superstars.

Funny how the Suns own coach and teamate doesnt wanna have his back on this one either....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2007/news/storyid=2866789
The league's going to look at it and they're going to examine past tendencies and stuff," he said. "I have no idea what Bruce Bowen does. I don't really care. I don't want to get into it because it's so minimal that it's no big deal. It really isn't."
Raja Bell, also an all-defensive team selection, said he doesn't like to use the words "dirty player."
"I haven't seen the play," he said. "Dirty is not a word I like to use about anybody. They play hard, they're physical. It's a physical time of year, but I didn't get kicked. Amare has the right to feel the way he wants to feel."

Just face it Amare is full of it.

For me there's no need to comment either way. I don't care what happened. There was no foul and he isn't suspended. That says enough.

Suns fans will call the Spurs dirty, classless, etc...

Spurs fans will disagree, say Suns fans are whiny...

Seems to be a way of life here now and I refuse to take part.

:lol: True.I really think this is something to pump himself up for this game.I mean really did he think coming out with this right before the game was gonna help his team?

NOBODY thinks he should have gone to the media with this,and if anything the Spurs we be even more pumped up for this one.Whatever Amares soft *** sleep at night better.

Stupid post?Nice try.:sidelol: Looks like you made up 95% of what actually happened.First of all you show me where Amare was kicked.I even provided a still photo showing that he wasnt kicked.If anything your post has got to be the stupidest post in Finheaven history.And trust me thats saying alot.You havent proved anything.And trust me if Bowen did anything intentionally to hurt Amare the punishment would be severe.

So does the video prove that Bowen kicked Amare? No.
The fact the Stu Jackson did not hand down a suspension speaks volumes too.

And, remarkably, like so many other "incidents" involving Bruce Bowen, the league felt that no disciplinary action was necessary.I find it hard to believe that the league would have any particular interest in protecting Bruce Bowen and ignoring the valid complaints of its superstars.

Funny how the Suns own coach and teamate doesnt wanna have his back on this one either....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2007/news/storyid=2866789

Just face it Amare is full of it.
That photo proves nothing lol.

Amare had to leave the game after that. I would think Stoudemire is human enough to know what a kick to the achilles feels like. Amare had to be pretty upset to take this public and I don't think he would have been upset if he didn't get kicked.

Amare isn't just some flopping, whiney clown like some NBA players, so I put value into the things he says.

:lol: True.I really think this is something to pump himself up for this game.I mean really did he think coming out with this right before the game was gonna help his team?

NOBODY thinks he should have gone to the media with this,and if anything the Spurs we be even more pumped up for this one.Whatever Amares soft *** sleep at night better.

Sometimes I hate sports man. The way us fans are so uncivil to each other is just bizarre. I love sports as much as any guy but sometimes what we say to each other is just ridiculous.

He said, she said. Sure opinions can be had by anyone that's just fine. But to disagree about the same shi* all the time, it never gets anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom