*** Super Bowl game thread *** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Super Bowl game thread ***

At the airport and apparently they are showing the game but not any kind of snacks for waiting passengers but can always eat at either Burger King they have inside or a cafe that sells lobster rolls lol. So a couple beers(Have that at least), a Whopper, and some lobster rolls it is brothers!

Seeing The Rock's arms and then they cut to Evan McPherson with his pasty white twigs šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

At the airport and apparently they are showing the game but not any kind of snacks for waiting passengers but can always eat at either Burger King they have inside or a cafe that sells lobster rolls lol. So a couple beers(Have that at least), a Whopper, and some lobster rolls it is brothers!
Could be worse. I'm sure there are a lot of ppl there to mingle. I remember when I was young, my wife (GF at the time) and I were poor as church mice, we only had a small B$W TV, and snacked on fried potatoes and ketchup.

We were dumb, and poor, but damn we were happy.........

Could be worse. I'm sure there are a lot of ppl there to mingle. I remember when I was young, my wife (GF at the time) and I were poor as church mice, we only had a small B$W TV, and snacked on fried potatoes and ketchup.

We were dumb, and poor, but damn we were happy.........
Now that makes my eyes moist...

Back
Top Bottom