Super Bowl Tickets in Miami? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl Tickets in Miami?

mark8879

Rookie
Reaction score
Quick question that hopefully someone can answer for me? I am new to the forum, not sure if this is the right section to be posting this? When do Superbowl tickets usually go on sale to the public? Just curious, I am from out of town and looking to make the road trip down, hopefully ours Fins will be there! Thanks for your help! :dolphins:

mark8879 said:
Quick question that hopefully someone can answer for me? I am new to the forum, not sure if this is the right section to be posting this? When do Superbowl tickets usually go on sale to the public? Just curious, I am from out of town and looking to make the road trip down, hopefully ours Fins will be there! Thanks for your help! :dolphins:

I think there is only like 5000 SB tickets that can go to the public. And those get sold on a "lottery" system....so good luck.

All the rest go to NFL players, personnel and large "partnered" corporations.

So your best bet is to get them from a ticket broker that can be found online.

Last SB they were going for 2000.00 a ticket.

your best chance is to be a season ticket holder, they'll be randomly drawing season ticket holder names for the ability to buy SB tickets.

trate121hb said:
for real.....love me a finheaven woman

Yea me 2, to bad that isnt the real person in the photo though!!!! Instead of "Yup thats me" it should have been "Nope its not" lol...

lafin said:
Yea me 2, to bad that isnt the real person in the photo though!!!! Instead of "Yup thats me" it should have been "Nope its not" lol...

wellll, I have to ask...how the hell would you know? you've been here a total of ten minutes.... maybe you missed all the party pics and stuff eh?

kinna crappy to put down a favorite poster with your first post... not exactly the best way to make friends.

All I can say is the real party is going down outside of the stadium. We already got plans to rent 2 winnabago's (sp?), we gonna have the alcohol, the BBQ, the TV's . . man I just hope the Dolphins are there.

cnc66 said:
wellll, I have to ask...how the hell would you know? you've been here a total of ten minutes.... maybe you missed all the party pics and stuff eh?

kinna crappy to put down a favorite poster with your first post... not exactly the best way to make friends.

Well check this out I know the person that is in those pics personally, and that person doesnt live anywhere near Florida or Pembroke Pines chief..u dont believe me personal message me then. I dont have any beef with you man, I just dont like fake people, especially people impersonating the peopleI know..and for your imformation those party pics were her's thank you not this person & i've been here for a min..thank you and i'm a FinFan to tha core!! The person in those pics doesnt even like the game of football man..But I will definitely be tryin to get some SB tickets...This is not a personal attack whatsoever on the person at all, I'm just setting the record str8..i'm also reporting it to the moderators of this...

lafin said:
Well check this out I know the person that is in those pics personally, and that person doesnt live anywhere near Florida or Pembroke Pines chief..u dont believe me personal message me then. I just dont like fake people, especially people impersonating the peopleI know..and for your imformation those party pics were her's thank you not this person & i've been here for a min..thank you and i'm a FinFan to tha core!! The person in those pics doesnt even like the game of football man..But I will definitely be tryin to get some SB tickets..

OoOoOoOoO

cnc66 said:

As you can see the picture/s came down....Go Fins!!!! lol:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom