Super Bowl Tickets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl Tickets

HX-700

Rookie
Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can buy tickets to the big game for a reasonable price??

Does anyone know where i can buy tickets to the big game for a reasonable price??

Good luck on that one.... Lets put it like this... The going reasonable price includes a comma....:goof:

Go to ebay or something like that... but then again...you may get screwed there too since the game is less than a week away....

You would have better luck getting a labotomy with a golf shoe....:sidelol:

Good luck on that one.... Lets put it like this... The going reasonable price includes a comma....:goof:

im willing to pay a pretty good amount, but the prices im seeing online are crazy. Like 4,000 per for upper endzone.

does anyone know if razorgator is a legit site to buy tickets.? They dont really tell u exactly were the seats are, that is why i am concerned

does anyone know if razorgator is a legit site to buy tickets.? They dont really tell u exactly were the seats are, that is why i am concerned

Rule of thumb....if they don't tell ya details of the ticket....DON'T GET THEM!!!

Stubhub

has some a bunch for 2400. They are 100% guaranteed. Have used many times to buy and sell with no problems.

Back
Top Bottom