Super Randy...On Cover of SI | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Randy...On Cover of SI

vt_dolfan

E tū iho nei, tū iho nei, hī!
Reaction score
This may or may not be old news to much of you...but since I just saw it...its new to me. In the checkout counter for my Iced Latte at the local Dunkin Donuts/Minimart I was thrilled to see #81 on the cover of the new SI Hot Shots photo mag.

193227318201LZZZZZZZ-1.jpg

What do yall think?

I saw that in the supermarket today and I was surprised that they would put McMichael on there since he isn't a superstar or anything, and also because the picture was taken from a preseason game. However, it is an awesome picture, and I'm happy that he is on the cover.

I shall pray for Randy to have great success this season. I hope this cover has a reverse effect compared to the regular mag. *refering to the SI Cover Jinx*

I saw that at borders book store. Very nice snap shots are in that magazine.

There's one in the mag with Akins, the safety picked up from New England was twisting someones facemask like it was the exorcist or something. He was with the Cleveland Browns I believe when he did that.

You guys will be disappointed if you expect there to be more Fin pics in there. That's the only one if memory serves me correctly. There's far too many tennis, golf, & horse pics in that mag.

SMadison29 said:
You guys will be disappointed if you expect there to be more Fin pics in there. That's the only one if memory serves me correctly. There's far too many tennis, golf, & horse pics in that mag.

You're right. No other pics of the beloved.
:yell: :fire:

I also find it hella interesting that they would choose that pic over all the possible ones they have available to them. I'm glad to see McMichael getting on the the cover of SI, I'm sure that'll probably be one of the few, if not the only, times he'll ever grace the cover. :shark:

Back
Top Bottom