**Super Thread** Clowney/Tunsil Trade Rumor (merged too many times) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Super Thread** Clowney/Tunsil Trade Rumor (merged too many times)

I'm SUPER done with Flores if this happens. Just another failed Patriot assistant who can't properly wear the sweathood. The only (ill) logical reason I can see this happening is because Tunsil must support Stills.

And if we get Williams to replace him.............................................:nuke:

Unless there is something seriously wrong behind the scenes. I can't even begin to understand the logic in trading Tunsil?

Unless there is something seriously wrong behind the scenes. I can't even begin to understand the logic in trading Tunsil?

Look into "dark matter." Tunsil has been known to dabble in the occult!

Don't you remember the mask?

Omg why am i continuing to read this thread? If something stupid like this happens everyone’s a fing moron and I would hate everyone from grier to Flores. Greir seemed to be jizzing in his pants about Tunsil falling to him 2 yrs ago and now he’s even better than anyone imagined.

I'm SUPER done with Flores if this happens. Just another failed Patriot assistant who can't properly wear the sweathood. The only (ill) logical reason I can see this happening is because Tunsil must support Stills.

You must not of caught coach flo's goofy speach on nfl net the other day saying how he took kenny to the front of the team and told them all how much he loved, supported him and he had nothing to worry about in miami. He supports kenny, the protest, the struggle "calling it all "HIS story" and stands firmly with the player protestors. So if tunsil is supporting knee pad kenny, he isn't going anywhere to soon either.

As a side note: Flo Looked angry telling it all. As long as flo is coach, kenny (unfortunately) is going nowhere. However...., just watching flo's angry demeanor, i wouldnt bet on any10 year run with flo as coach under boss ross. Ross doesnt have the nards to get rid of him and stills but but when flo realizes ross isnt changing himself, his business motto or his politics to suite flo's "struggle", i think flo may tap out and maybe before his contract is up. I would keep an ear to the wall on this folks.

And if we get Williams to replace him.............................................:nuke:

Is kind of odd tunsil hasn't taken one snap in the preseason
My first thought is “why trade your best OLguy who is still young enough to start in 2 years when we are better”.
But the not playing suggests we want to keep him unhurt so he can be traded.
Is he playing in practice? Injured now? If not, choice one seems correct.

There is enough Clowney noise to believe it. As for the Tunsil stuff? Only the PFN guys have said anything so I don't know if I buy it.

It seems that it’s some interesting phrasing here.

“In addition to Clowney, numerous sources to Pro Football Network are telling us that the Miami Dolphins are shopping their entire team, including all tradeable veterans. This means that while some contracts can’t be traded (Xavien Howard, for example), there are many who the Dolphins will listen to offers for. This includes offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil.”

So this LOOKS like they have heard “Miami will listen to trade offers on all tradeable veterans,” then said, “oh, hey, look! Tunsil is a tradeable veteran! So this means they’re shopping Tunsil!”

That group of tweeters ( pro football network and associates) are just fishing for follows so they can get someone to pay for their content. It's a sham, and they are desperate. They are pushing their articles and other content hard this morning after last nights drunken innuendos.

Back
Top Bottom