*SUPER THREAD* Gen0 "Glass Jaw" Smith out 6-10 weeks Mamma Said Knock You Out | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*SUPER THREAD* Gen0 "Glass Jaw" Smith out 6-10 weeks Mamma Said Knock You Out

CMNNMreVEAApr9M.jpg

:lol:

nydn.CoverContent

I got $40 wagered on this with a buddy. $20 that IK is charged by Friday and $20 that he isn't signed by another team by next Wednesday.

My buddy thinks no charge and he will get signed within a week.

What's the over/under on IK ending up in prison for charges unrelated to this? I say 4.5 months.

I got $40 wagered on this with a buddy. $20 that IK is charged by Friday and $20 that he isn't signed by another team by next Wednesday.

My buddy thinks no charge and he will get signed within a week.

My bet is Rex will go after him.

Now watch Bryce Petty come in mid season and be Chad Pennigton 2.0

If he beats out Fitzpatrick, we could have problems with this kid down the road. He looked damn good at the combine. Big arm and tough.
Petty could turn out to be a big problem for us in years to come.

Rex will pick up the rookie asap. He likes jerks and feet!

For those concerned with Bryce Petty reports are he's not even close to being ready to even function as a backup to Fitzpatrick. Guys that come from simple college offenses have a rough time transitioning into the NFL.

you guys still talking about this old story? we're on to detroit:lol:

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

Ik and Fitz
CMNX7oiVAAQpChm.jpg

It would be astronomically funny if Fitzpatrick did in fact put a hit (no pun intended) on Geno. You couldn't write that ****!

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

The crazy thing is the result of this punch, I think just caused an upgrade to the qb situation for the jets. I don't think Fitz is that good, but he's better than Geno. I was hoping for fins to play geno rather than fitz, though, fins can take fitz on too.

I keep hearing that but if Fitz was better why wouldn't he be the starter to begin with? It isn't like Geno has led them anywhere yet.

Back
Top Bottom