Surprise, surprise Dr.Z has ranked us.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surprise, surprise Dr.Z has ranked us....

3rdandinches

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
He actually ranked us 22nd overall, I realize this means nothing but I was surprised to see us that high in anyone's eyes. He also has the Jets at 12 which I think is a joke to be that high. Still having NE at number 2 seems wrong to me but I guess they have to start losing before they drop.

http://images.si.com/2008/writers/dr_z/09/10/week.2/index.html

Miami Dolphins (0-1)
Well, they took the Jets to the wire, and that despite a terrible start. And being a natural pessimist, it's that start that concerns me. Chad lacked what is known as pocket presence. I mean the tap tap tap of the foot, oh oh. He settled down, thank God, the team came on late, one play the likes of Carolina's at San Diego and they'd be celebrating with stone crabs and cold bubbly. Ah, well.

He has us higher than the Cardinals... hopfully hes right!!!!

He actually ranked us 22nd overall, I realize this means nothing but I was surprised to see us that high in anyone's eyes. He also has the Jets at 12 which I think is a joke to be that high. Still having NE at number 2 seems wrong to me but I guess they have to start losing before they drop.

That would be the understatement of the century, just look at the list and how teams are ranked, since when do you say week 1, The Chargers are the 15th best team in the league??

time to move the pats down...like way down. the loss of brady killed their season. i'm talkin a 8-8 team now at best. i don't care about how easy their schedule is.

Back
Top Bottom