Surveillance Video of Pats Lockeroom Attendant Under Investigation | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surveillance Video of Pats Lockeroom Attendant Under Investigation

I got news for you, this isn't going to be swept under the rug, certainly not after Mr. Kraft's statement. I realize (for obvious reasons) it pains you to even entertain the thought that the patriots have told the truth from the very beginning of this media circus and their here say reporting.
Kraft wants his reputation and that of his entire organization vindicated so when he said he expected an apology for his organization that's exactly what he meant.

Here's what we know:

1) The balls were inspected and approved to be in the required psi range just before the game.
2) The patriot balls (11 of 12) were at least 2 lbs low at halftime; the colts balls were not low.
3) For the entire time between, the balls were in the sole possession of patriots staff and personnel.
4) Scientists and physicists have stated that the weather conditions that day could not have caused the loss in psi.

It might pain you to admit this, but that leaves only 2 possibilities. One, the patriots are being framed by someone within the organization. Two, Brady and/or Belicheck are lying.
There is no other possibility.

Here's what we know:

1) The balls were inspected and approved to be in the required psi range just before the game.
2) The patriot balls (11 of 12) were at least 2 lbs low at halftime; the colts balls were not low.
3) For the entire time between, the balls were in the sole possession of patriots staff and personnel.
4) Scientists and physicists have stated that the weather conditions that day could not have caused the loss in psi.

It might pain you to admit this, but that leaves only 2 possibilities. One, the patriots are being framed by someone within the organization. Two, Brady and/or Belicheck are lying.

We also know (which is important) that this is not a single incident. It happened in November and the Ravens tipped the Colts off as well.

Here's what we know:

that's what the media has reported all from unnamed sources
here's what we actually know as fact

the league has so far released 2 official statements
1) at halftime that some of the balls were under the min pressure and that the league has brought in an independent investigator
2) they were looking at a person of interest from the video tapes that the patriots provided to the league.

The patriots have released the following statements
1) belichick, brady and kraft all have stated they followed the rules and at no time did they tell anyone to deflate the game balls.

of further note
the league has not stated that the balls inspected pregame were measured with an actual gauge nor has the league
released how low each ball was
the league has not stated that those balls were in the patriots possession other than when they were handed over to this person of interest
just prior to the beginning of the game
scientist can be found of both opinions and now we get to here what a physics professor has to say if that report is even true

try going to court with stories from newspapers as your evidence and see how long it takes the judge to throw you out of the courtroom

We also know (which is important) that this is not a single incident. It happened in November and the Ravens tipped the Colts off as well.

I'm wondering if the reason the investigation is going to take weeks, is because the investigators are trying to see how far back it goes.

I'm wondering if the reason the investigation is going to take weeks, is because the investigators are trying to see how far back it goes.

Nope. They know news cycles. They let it go on for a while, let the Superbowl pass, people will lose interest and then some Friday afternoon they come up with the results.......$5 fine for Bellichick, $2.50 for Brady and $10 for Kraft. The guy who let himself caught on camera is fired and the Pats will lose a 15th round draft pick to be enforced when the NFL draft will have 15 rounds one day.

Here's what we know:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/30/s...-on-their-side-after-all.html?ref=sports&_r=0

And this is overlooked. The NFL should never have let it get this far. If there was a tip from another team and they were concerned, they should have had an official check the balls on the sideline immediately after the game started.

Things that make you go hmmmmm.

And this is overlooked. The NFL should never have let it get this far. If there was a tip from another team and they were concerned, they should have had an official check the balls on the sideline immediately after the game started.

Things that make you go hmmmmm.

I think any tip was from Harbaugh to his former DC Pagano, but it was kept between them and was something Indy pulled out of their pocket
just before the end of the 1st half. I think at that point that was the 1st the league had heard of it. I don't believe any of those balls ever had a pressure gauge put on them by the leagues ref they were merely handled and looked at then marked and put into the bags. If those balls were underinflated they wouldn't have passed the league inspection and the refs should have inflated them to rule book pressure. Unless there is some evidence of someone letting the air out or someone telling someone to deflate them after inspection this is going to fall in the lap of the NFL's own officiating team.
If the league had been involved since Nov (which I don't believe they were) they would have checked those balls way before the AFCC game and they would have had everything in place to document that the pressure in those balls was legal.

I think any tip was from Harbaugh to his former DC Pagano, but it was kept between them and was something Indy pulled out of their pocket
just before the end of the 1st half. I think at that point that was the 1st the league had heard of it. I don't believe any of those balls ever had a pressure gauge put on them by the leagues ref they were merely handled and looked at then marked and put into the bags. If those balls were underinflated they wouldn't have passed the league inspection and the refs should have inflated them to rule book pressure. Unless there is some evidence of someone letting the air out or someone telling someone to deflate them after inspection this is going to fall in the lap of the NFL's own officiating team.
If the league had been involved since Nov (which I don't believe they were) they would have checked those balls way before the AFCC game and they would have had everything in place to document that the pressure in those balls was legal.

:crazy:

Yeah, the refs did it. :sidelol:

And you are right. If they were under they would not have made it to the field. But they were checked. The refs just didn't write the numbers down. I really don't know why you are hellbend on defending the Pats. Nothing will happen. You are safe. Goodell is well compensated and he will pay Kraft for his contract lobbying effort back.

:crazy:

Yeah, the refs did it. :sidelol:

And you are right. If they were under they would not have made it to the field. But they were checked. The refs just didn't write the numbers down. I really don't know why you are hellbend on defending the Pats. Nothing will happen. You are safe. Goodell is well compensated and he will pay Kraft for his contract lobbying effort back.

I guess you were so busy thinking of such am insightful response you missed this part. Unless there is some evidence of someone letting the air out or someone telling someone to deflate them after inspection this is going to fall in the lap of the NFL's own officiating team.

There hasn't been any official statement by the league that there was an actual pressure gauge used to inspect the footballs at pregame inspection. If I've missed that why don't you supply a link to it.

I guess you were so busy thinking of such am insightful response you missed this part. Unless there is some evidence of someone letting the air out or someone telling someone to deflate them after inspection this is going to fall in the lap of the NFL's own officiating team.

There hasn't been any official statement by the league that there was an actual pressure gauge used to inspect the footballs at pregame inspection. If I've missed that why don't you supply a link to it.

The link is and was in one of the threads.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/29/nfl-didnt-log-the-psi-of-each-patriots-football/
http://nypost.com/2015/01/30/officiating-chief-referees-inspected-footballs-properly/

Proper procedure means....(watch the video)

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/01/22/deflategate-video-how-nfl-officials-check-game-ball-pressure/

And now you should really go home.

In reality it is suspect that the refs never logged the pressure if that's supposed to be done.

Back
Top Bottom