T-Shirts Are In | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

T-Shirts Are In

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Hello All,

As most may know, I'm not really going through the best of times right now. While I would love to be with my father for every waking minute, it simply isn't possible. I must, once again, try and go about my daily routine and attempt to keep my focus on the site and school work.

So, what I'm getting to is this. The t-shirts are in and they look awesome. I would take a picture of me in it, but I don't have anyone to take a picture of me...

In any case, I will only be selling the shirts to Premium Members for the time being because I don't have the time to handle the hopefully mass orders when I offer the shirts to everyone else. Additionally, I will be the first to admit that I'm not completely sure how I will be mailing these out, thus you guys are the "guinea pigs" of sorts. I'm looking for somewhat large air-tight or water resistant envelopes, but can't find any...

Oh well... as said, the shirts are as follows:

M-XL: $8.00 per shirt
XXL: $9.00 per shirt
XXXL: $9.50 per shirt

Sorry for the increase for the larger sizes, I tried to keep them done as much as possible.

You can send payments via PayPal or snail mail (PREFERRED!). I prefer to receive a check/money order because it's easier to keep track of and I don't get hit with PayPal's charges. If you insist on using PayPal, then please add an additional $.50 per order. Again, sorry... but this is just what PayPal charges.

PayPal: webmaster@finheaven.com

Check/Money Order (made out to Andrew Tatum)

FinHeaven & Co
PO Box 46425
Tampa, FL 33647

Again, the designs are:

Front: http://www.finheaven.com/newshirts/orange-aquaoutline.jpg

Back: http://www.finheaven.com/newshirts/back.jpg

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Also, please remember that if you renew your premium membership and pay the full $84 upfront, you may receive a free t-shirt or window decal (which are still for sale for $2.50!).

Thank you and have a great morning/afternoon/evening!

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Hey AJ I'll have the check in the mail for 2 xxxl shirts I appricate the fact that you went bigger with the shirts. Take care and my prayers are with you and your family

Hi AJ. I'm sorry I'm only equipped to pay through paypal. Just sent payment for 1 medium and 1 xxxl.

Thanks.

nj

Thank you both for your purchase of the t-shirts!

I will be mailing out the shirts shortly.

Again, thank you both for your support!

I want 4 XXL I will go to the bank next week and send you a money order in u.s funds I know your bank does not like candain cash lol:D Hope your father is well! thanks again great site!!!!

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
Thank you both for your purchase of the t-shirts!

I will be mailing out the shirts shortly.

Again, thank you both for your support!

Thanks AJ. It's a pleasure to be on this site and I'm praying for you and your dad.

Take care.

nj

Save two for me....X-L.....I'll send the check as soon as I know whether to send dues for premium membership along with it....

Back
Top Bottom