T. Tago 2 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

T. Tago 2

We have to move on from Skyler
Why? I can't recall him throwing a pass in actual games this season and he was OK in the preseason last year and this year. He's a steady #3 QB (albeit a bit slow to read Defenses), he's not expensive and he understands the system.

Why? I can't recall him throwing a pass in actual games this season and he was OK in the preseason last year and this year. He's a steady #3 QB (albeit a bit slow to read Defenses), he's not expensive and he understands the system.
Seriously. I see nothing in him that he can win games if Tua goes down. Zero awareness. Number 3 at best. What have you observed that I couldn’t see? 1td//3int 62 rating puke

What do y'all think?

If he's there in the 7th? Is he worth a shot?

Seems like he could carry his brother's playbook to class... maybe run the scout team as a QB3...

If nothing else; it might be fun.
absolutely not. We are already with Tua

My God man, are you trying to get ppl killed here!!! Lol. We are already split enough on our current Tua. Imagine what happens with a second one!!!

What do y'all think?

If he's there in the 7th? Is he worth a shot?

Seems like he could carry his brother's playbook to class... maybe run the scout team as a QB3...

If nothing else; it might be fu

And I thought Tua was too small, this guy should be a kicker.

Soon QB's will be 5'-7"

Can’t gamble a entire year in win mode with a bum as back up, would be terrible management
He is the 3rd string emergency QB. If he's in the game the entire season is FUBAR. Who gives a flying fluck? Besides, we have Mikey White to come in and throw pick six's as the backup, all is well.

Draft him and save money, Both can share jerseys 🤣and at
5'10-200lbs they can also share future concussions

If drafting him in the 7th gets us a discount on Tua’s extension, he will be the best 7th round pick we’ve made in years.

Back
Top Bottom