Tailgate - HOF Game

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
Sun. Aug. 6th

NFL Hall of Fame game

Raiders Vs. Eagles-8pm

Free BBQ beginning at 5:00PM! NFL Fans Welcome

Come one, come all NFL fans. Wear your colors - enjoy free barbecue and mingle with other nfl fans as we open pre-season at the best dolphin fan sportz bar in northern New Jersey - the "Home of the Dolphins" - Route 10 West Bistro and Sportz Bar!

If you need any further information or directions, you can contact me or "Miami" Mike at 973-887-1300, or go to the website at www.ramadaeasthanover.com.

Enjoy.

njfinfan said:
Sun. Aug. 6th

NFL Hall of Fame game

Raiders Vs. Eagles-8pm

Come one, come all NFL fans. Wear your colors - enjoy free barbecue and mingle with other nfl fans as we open pre-season at the best dolphin fan sportz bar in northern New Jersey - the "Home of the Dolphins" - Route 10 West Bistro and Sportz Bar!

If you need any further information or directions, you can contact me or "Miami" Mike at 973-887-1300, or go to the website at www.ramadaeasthanover.com.

Enjoy.
Wish i knew of that place when i lived in Lake Hopatcong:(

njfinfan said:
Sun. Aug. 6th

NFL Hall of Fame game

Raiders Vs. Eagles-8pm

Enjoy.

not that I will be able to make it........but are the still doing the big party for the Fins first preseason game on the 12th??

burger13 said:
not that I will be able to make it........but are the still doing the big party for the Fins first preseason game on the 12th??

Why can't you make it?! :confused: Anyway, "Miami" Mike is going to let me know which preseason game the tailgate party will be and I'll post it as soon as he lets me know. Wish you could join us. It's a great time.

54Fins said:
Wish i knew of that place when i lived in Lake Hopatcong:(

Do you live in Florida now? It's an awesome Dolphin fan bar! Too bad you can't join us.

crap im busy this weekend and next....ah well....ill be there opening night though

Back
Top Bottom