Tailgate in Charlotte - Aug 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tailgate in Charlotte - Aug 24

PhineasPhinson

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Most of us will be getting in town about noon, and we're all staying at the Marriott City Center, about 4 blocks from the stadium. Got a great rate at $149 for Thursday night. The tailgate will be at the corner of Mint and 3rd Streets. Hope to see you there!

Phineas
:dolphins:

Phineas...will see you there...we are coming in from Boone but staying the night at the same hotel....Can't wait...I haven't seen my fins live in 4 yrs....

I'm still working on it but I will stop by for sure if I get to make it.:dolphins:

Got it. I live in Charlotte so I will try and stop by before game time. I can't wait. I have been counting down the days until this game. :)

I hope Daunte don't have flashbacks of what happened last time they played and plays well.

Coming in from Atlanta

Staying at the Marriot Courtyard, I have been looking forward to this and can't believe it's almost here. Mind if I stop by 3rd and Mint and introduce myself. I make a Fins home game every year and meet up with my Father and two finfan brothers. Going solo for this one because I couldn't justify being this close and not making it. Hope to see everyone there! AF116SFS@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom