Tailgating for the Bills Game! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tailgating for the Bills Game!

Simmer Finner

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just scored a whack load of cheap tickets to the bills game on sunday! only bad thing is, its on the home side of the field .. BOOOOO ....... Any Fellow Phinatic's gonna be tailgating before the game! Give me a shout! Always looking for fellow Fin Fans

Simmer Finner said:
I just scored a whack load of cheap tickets to the bills game on sunday! only bad thing is, its on the home side of the field .. BOOOOO ....... Any Fellow Phinatic's gonna be tailgating before the game! Give me a shout! Always looking for fellow Fin Fans
Your probably gonna get your butt whipped!

ill make sure to exit early after ronnie punch's in his third TD of the day so i dont get wet from all the tears that fall on my back..... :D

Simmer Finner said:
ill make sure to exit early after ronnie punch's in his third TD of the day so i dont get wet from all the tears that fall on my back..... :D
Only punching that gonna happen will be on your head!!!!

Usually you'll get some grief, but i've yet to see a fight and i've gone to plenty of Bills/Phins games in Buffalo. Some people might get liquid courage, but even Bills fans think they're fools.

Hey Simmer Finner, Im gonna be there with 3 buddies, and going to meet up with another friend and his girlfriend, who doesnt know she is going to the game yet. LOL
Long story. Anyways, what time are you getting there, and where abouts are you gonna be?

Dont worry, we'll bring our own.

HOW MANY OF YOU ARE THERE EXACTLY..........:evil: :lol:

I'm headin' down by myself... in section 118. :confused::tongue:

For those who want to meet up before the game, PM me and I will give you my Cell #.

We'll be in the parking lot by 10:00am, drinking suds and eating chili before the Funeral... errrrr... Game.

If you stop by early, you can probably snag some chili, and maybe a beer. If you stop by late, you're outta luck... the beer and the chili will be well gone by noon - then it's off to witness the ***-whooping!!!

See y'all tomorrow............

Back
Top Bottom