Take on AFC East today. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Take on AFC East today.

Easy coming from a new Pats fan. Just because you have Grogan as your forum name to make people think that you have been a Pats fan forever, doesnt change the fact that the Pats had a small fan base before 2001. And last time i checked, Pats havent done anything in a long time.

Now that is funny "the pats haven't done anything in a long time". This from a fan of a team who hasn't done anything since Namath back in the 60's which was their one and only
superbowl appearence ever! Probably you should check more often. :sidelol:

At least the Jets have a chance to be 2-0, i enjoy seeing the posts about how the Dolphins are going to handle the Raiders. Their D line is going to be all over Tanne boy. Cant wait for Kelly and Seymour to lay Tanne out!

Ya sound a little bitter there Skippy....relax it'll grow!

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

:lol2:

Ya sound a little bitter there Skippy....relax it'll grow!

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

:lol2:

Whats there to be bitter about? My team won their first game.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Now that is funny "the pats haven't done anything in a long time". This from a fan of a team who hasn't done anything since Namath back in the 60's which was their one and only
superbowl appearence ever! Probably you should check more often. :sidelol:

There is no doubt that the Jets havent done anything in forever, but still doesnt take away the fact that the Pats fan base tripled since they started winning, most of them front runners.

Whats there to be bitter about? My team won their first game.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

There is no doubt that the Jets havent done anything in forever, but still doesnt take away the fact that the Pats fan base tripled since they started winning, most of them front runners.

I would say that any team that has had success has had a growth in their fan base. I don't see why that would or should be a bad thing.

I would say that any team that has had success has had a growth in their fan base. I don't see why that would or should be a bad thing.

Not saying thats a bad thing, i have more respect for the people that were with the Pats during the bad times as well, they know the bitter tasted of the team sucking as well as winning.

Easy coming from a new Pats fan. Just because you have Grogan as your forum name to make people think that you have been a Pats fan forever, doesnt change the fact that the Pats had a small fan base before 2001. And last time i checked, Pats havent done anything in a long time.

Why would I care what people think about how long I've been a Pat fan?? As it just so happens I was born and raised a Pats fan. You can try and pretend the Pats have always sucked but they still at least got to two Super Bowls in the 80's and 90's, while Jet fans watched the suck for the last 43 yeasr. And for the record other than Eagle fans there is a no lower dirtbag group of fans than Jets fans. All you want to do is talk Shat before having done anything to earn it. Oh except those two back to back AFC Championship losses you guys want to brag about. :lol: Only Jet fans would use two losess as an example of how good their team is. :crazy:

I guess the Bills have one more win left in them. Who will it be against?

Clearly the bills opener was fluke. The Bills had everything go wrong, the jets everything went right.

The Bills look ridiculously good, and deep. Great OL, great DL... When back healthy best RB's in the league.

Clearly the bills opener was fluke. The Bills had everything go wrong, the jets everything went right.

The Bills look ridiculously good, and deep. Great OL, great DL... When back healthy best RB's in the league.

Yes, clearly the Bills are not as bad as this board made them think they were after the opening week. As for your fluke and "Bills had everything go wrong" comments, you probably didn't watch the game. They got manhandled. Jets outplayed them not due to Bills miscues. They were outcoached.

I don't think Chan coached Ryan Fitzpatrick to throw 3 abysmal interceptions. However, the Bills failed at every phase of the game in week 1.

I don't think Chan coached Ryan Fitzpatrick to throw 3 abysmal interceptions. However, the Bills failed at every phase of the game in week 1.

I agree. I think the Bills have a pretty good team ... They just played like **** that day. However, without Spiller and Jackson they'll be in some trouble.
With that said ... the Jets had a similar performance yesterday. Garbage all day. If the people on this board expect them to play like that every week, they'll be in for
a rude awakening.

Fluke? You played KC and Cleveland, i wouldnt get ahead of yourself just yet.

The Jets have alot to worry about still.
Tebow is a waste of a roster spot and Sanchez cannot win a game if the running game is shut down.

Fluke? You played KC and Cleveland, i wouldnt get ahead of yourself just yet.

Fluke.

That game should have been way more competitive.... Bills played horribly, fits way off target, and really bad game plan.

Its not like I'm worried about playing the Jets again... We'll win a close one at home in all likelihood. Probably over tebow.

But how can you call a game where Sanchez looks that good anything but a Fluke. He's not that good.

Back
Top Bottom