talk of Vick to Jests | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

talk of Vick to Jests

vick is far from consistent. it would be a upgrade for them but nothing that is scary imo. plus he misses half of every season

I expect mark to be let go but I hold out hope. Some positive rumblings have been out there in the last week or so but I still expect he will be gone.

I also expect we'll sign a vet QB, is Vick the best fit? obviously he knows our OC but if healthy he's beating Geno out so I think if we sign Vick that is a sign that the Jets don't view geno as a long term answer or they think he needs to sit down for a while and learn behind a vet.

I expect we'll significantly upgrade the weapons for the QB, I'd love Mark back to battle w/ Geno.

I expect mark to be let go but I hold out hope. Some positive rumblings have been out there in the last week or so but I still expect he will be gone.

I also expect we'll sign a vet QB, is Vick the best fit? obviously he knows our OC but if healthy he's beating Geno out so I think if we sign Vick that is a sign that the Jets don't view geno as a long term answer or they think he needs to sit down for a while and learn behind a vet.

I expect we'll significantly upgrade the weapons for the QB, I'd love Mark back to battle w/ Geno.
Honestly I think Mark is done in NY. I have no clue who the Jets will turn too in FA but I am sure Vick is on that list. You have to wonder Matt Moore would be on that list too should he be cut this year.

Just more bullsh*t speculation.

These writers sit there and think "Oh, Vick used to play under Mornhinweg...the Jets MUST be interested!"

We'll sign someone like Chad Henne or Shaun Hill on the cheap.

We aren't paying Vick $5+ million a year.

Ron Mexico will be a Jet...

ESPN's Adam Schefter stated on the Ross Tucker Podcast that he "definitely" expects the Jets to be "in play" for free agent Michael Vick when the market opens.
Schefter indicated the Jets' interest in Vick is stronger than their desire to sign fellow free agent Josh McCown. "I don't expect Michael Vick to be back in Philadelphia," said Schefter. "...And then he's gonna have to decide what's the best circumstance for him moving forward. I think the Jets will be in play. ... I definitely think the Jets will have some level of interest in Michael Vick. Definitely." The Jets would view Vick as a training camp competitor with beleaguered sophomore quarterback Geno Smith. At age 34, Vick should be priced affordably.
http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/283994/schefter-jets-will-be-in-play-on-mike-vick

Back
Top Bottom