"Tanne-Skill" passing stats in 2013? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Tanne-Skill" passing stats in 2013?

MARSHALL~LAW

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was wondering what everyone else thought. Given that "Tanne-Skill" had no weapons to throw to in 2012, and threw for over 3,200 yards, how do you see 2013 playing out for him. As it sits, right now, before the draft, my early prediction for Tanne is 4,100 yards and 23-26 Td passes. What do you think?

I'm projecting more weapons from the draft. 4,500 yards, 32 TD's and 11 INT's. Pro Bowl.

3500 yards
19 TDs
15 INTs

All of these predictions imply that Tannehill is a lock to become a top 10 QB, and to do it pretty much immediately. I don't think that's even close to being certain, and it's a pretty astronomical leap from last year.

3500 yards
19 TDs
15 INTs

All of these predictions imply that Tannehill is a lock to become a top 10 QB, and to do it pretty much immediately. I don't think that's even close to being certain, and it's a pretty astronomical leap from last year.

not saying I agree with everything they say, but PFF ranked Ryan #13 QB in NFL last year...

Some of numbers being thrown around are way too high for a second year quarterback. Not saying it can't happen, but it's not likely. I simply want him to grow more comfortable with the pro game and improve his consistency. I think expecting 30 tds and 10 ints is setting yourself up for a let down and you're going to turn on the kid before he has a chance to develop.

I would like to see him throwing fewer than 12 ints and really don't care about the tds. If he can lead the offense to 24 points per game and keep the turnovers down that will be a success in my book. The tds can come on the ground or in the air, just move the ball and get it in the endzone anyway you can. With Miami's defense, if they score 24 points they could win a lot of games.

Back
Top Bottom