Tannehill: a good person | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill: a good person

That's awesome. Great dude by all accounts.

Now score touchdowns.

I would guess that a lot of us are more interested in what he does on the field, but this is a nice story. Glad to hear how he will use the offseason to try and improve.

Lets not make him out to be Mother Teresa. This is an endorsement deal after all, he gets paid for all this. Still, better to endorse a good cause like this than a local strip club or something.

I see his wife is not mentioned here on the forum this time. You guys that like these skinny barbie dolls, I just don't get it. Lauren Tannehill is okay. A "babe" maybe. But "hot" no way.

I see his wife is not mentioned here on the forum this time. You guys that like these skinny barbie dolls, I just don't get it. Lauren Tannehill is okay. A "babe" maybe. But "hot" no way.

i actually completely agree

These are the type of endorsement deals and off the field work I want my franchise quarterback and face of the franchise doing. So much more class and something to be proud of than doing GQ photo shoots, chasing underage girls, killing dogs or viewing himself as an "entertainer and icon" early in his career. First good steps by Tannehill in his young career.

cool story bro

Could care less what kind of person he is as long as he stay out of trouble and win games. I'd rather have a compete jerk that wins than a nice guy that loses.

he is a great kid and going to be a star hope is wife dont let fame get to her and they stay a family

I like them skinny with big teeffes.

Somebody get this man a fat chick! Stat!!! He likes 'em chuuuunky!

Back
Top Bottom