Tannehill in NJ Autograph show | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill in NJ Autograph show

MiaFins1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ryan Tannehill will be in New Jersey Sat Feb 16 2013 at a memorabilia show - I have met some Fins Fan at some of the other shows so I figured I give you guys a heads up -- Web site is gtsportsmarketing.com

i'm going thanks to the info you gave on here!!!..i'm about an hour or so from there!!..tannehill and bush are both going to be there along with other nfl players!!...thanks for the post..i never get a chance to see dolphins players in person being in new jersey...this is great!!

Sweet, I live in jersey... What city/town will they be in? Do you need to register? What is the fee? Thanks for the heads up...

Looks like it is in Somerset. Garden State Exhibit Center (Ive never heard of it. Never been to Somerset). Admission is free Friday, 10.00 Saturday, 10.00 Sunday. Autographs range from 25.00-100.00
Sweet, I live in jersey... What city/town will they be in? Do you need to register? What is the fee? Thanks for the heads up...

Tannehill is $50 to get a photo or a mini helmet signed, $75 for a jersey, football, or a full size helmetBush I think is $100

No way !! I work in somerset and go to school at Rutgers right next to it . Thanks for the heads up !!

Write that date down in your diary junc, it's the closest you'll get to a real QB for a while. :up:

Thanks for the heads up, i live in jersey and will attend. My wife bought me a Tannehill jersey for Christmas and would love for him to autograph it.

I might be in the minority... But i think its pathetic that these players get $50 or more for an autograph.
even if I had money.. I would never pay a millionaire for an autograph....
I understand the business... But I dont get it.

It boggles my mind how and why a fan would pay $400 to get 4 autographs.

The players a paid by the promoter, the promoter is the one that comes up with the pricing depending on the player. You're not gonna walk up to Ryan and hand him a 50

Back
Top Bottom