Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage

That's totally fine and have no issue with that.

I was asked a question that's it.

I didn't want to lie. That's why I don't like Kaep. Respect

Not being a ****, but next time should I ignore it? I say in all sincerity what should I do?

Thanks brother

report it or turn the other cheek. There's a lot of posts today and its a high profile topic, trying our best to keep up. Nobody has been given any points or been removed from the thread, its just been tidied up. From this point on keep it to Tannehill please

Omar just tweeted they saw tanne walking w Gase post injury fine w brace on...idk how optimistic to be but it's good news

Please lord be the case but seriously even if it is how much faith can we have that that knee is right? He's gonna be twisted like a can in games and we haven't even gotten to qb contact yet.

God i would love to have it just be a scare

report it or turn the other cheek. There's a lot of posts today and its a high profile topic, trying our best to keep up. Nobody has been given any points or been removed from the thread, its just been tidied up. From this point on keep it to Tannehill please

Ok gotcha!! Ya next time I'll just ignore.

Thanks for clearing it all up with me.

Kind've new to this lol

In a case like this, I would think the radiologist would be reading this stat... shouldn't take all day to get the results... it might be all day until WE hear, but the MRI report should be back pretty soon, especially if he is already back at the building

Back
Top Bottom