Tannehill is a either Stupid or a Jerk! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill is a either Stupid or a Jerk!

Not for nothing - he already knows the system. How many stories have I read that he is teaching the system to the other players? Dumb thread for numerous reasons.

This guy is acting like a Diva already. His contract isnt about money so why isnt he in camp fighting for his job? His agent can work out the details while he learns the system. I say Sit his A@s!
You are an idiot.

this just shows to go my long-held belief that keyboards should be selectively licensed.

Lolol at this thread. None of the other rookie QB's have that kind of language in ther contracts, why should he? It's our FO that's trying to save a buck if he doesn't pan out. Blame them not Tanny.

Yep, you are correct

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Sometimes this fan base leaves me embarrassed to be a Dolphins fan. :rolleyes2:

Yep :-(

I tend to side with teams rather than players when it comes to money issues, but if you have read ANYTHING about the Tannehill issues, it is not about money, it is about the language. To me, it shows that the Dolphins are realizing after OTAs that maybe he was a reach at #8. The FO is sending a bad message to fans and I can't help but to think it has to be doing something to Tannehill's confidence. The guy is married and has to worry about more than just himself. The organization is 100% wrong here, not Tannehill.

For those of you who think this is for Hard Knocks, are you kidding? This is a guys future. Hard Knocks doesn't control the moves of the organization. It is ridiculous if you think that!

Got to put it on three FO. If he was good enough to select at 9 the language should be consistent with contracts at the same level. The hesitation suggests they may have reached to please the fans with this kid.

Off season after off season the same issues yet it is always the player, potiential coach, or agents fault.

2 thumbs down for stating the obvious :crazy:

RT was NEVER going to start this year. Get over it.

This Board never ceases to amaze me :lol:

I can't believe someone said that this is happening as a result of HARD KNOCKS.

Seriously dude?

Pretty sure it's Dawn Aponte who is being stupid or a jerk here, probably both. Browns fans warned us about her when she came here from Cleveland.

Why does it have to be all one person's fault or another? I'd put the blame on the league, Tannehill's agent, and our front office.

Back
Top Bottom