Tannehill stepping up in the pocet | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill stepping up in the pocet

its pretty hard for him to step up in the pocet with no protecion

Cant believe Tannehill does not run more. 23 rushes this year. 80 yards. You kidding me? If he had run a couple of times this year, thinking Tampa on 3rd and Goal, or the Buffalo game, we may have 2 more wins. Craps Marino ran more...

Cant believe Tannehill does not run more. 23 rushes this year. 80 yards. You kidding me? If he had run a couple of times this year, thinking Tampa on 3rd and Goal, or the Buffalo game, we may have 2 more wins. Craps Marino ran more...

I mean, it is common sense to roll your mobile WR quarterback out of the pocket to pick up some yards when your team has 2 yards rushing.

However I will give Sherman credit for running a couple QB sneaks on third and short. Finally

those bootlegs and pa rollouts etc don't work when you can't run the ball to save your life...why would the d respect the run??? the de's stay home don't crash down cause they don't need to commit to the run game they can play the pass just about all the time...

good thing those de's can't get after the qb cause like i said if teams that could get after the qb were allowed to just pin their ears and get after our pass pro it would have been ugly well before that final drive...

Well if any positives can come out of the Oline mess this season , our franchise qb is on the fast track in understanding and dealing with pocket pressure. Not too many qb's would have survived this season as well as tannehill has this year.

Back
Top Bottom