Taylor Bracket - Rd 1 - (2) Superphin Vs (15) Dolfan Dave | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taylor Bracket - Rd 1 - (2) Superphin Vs (15) Dolfan Dave

Who will move on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave sez go **** yourself super :)

He's probably playing 18 holes now and getting his buzz on

I just drove 3 hours to Orlando and started posting as soon as I made it to the in laws house, I drive back home tomorrow and have a marvel marathon party that's about 41 hours long. I'm in it to win it.

superphin bringing the heat!
giphy.gif

I just drove 3 hours to Orlando and started posting as soon as I made it to the in laws house, I drive back home tomorrow and have a marvel marathon party that's about 41 hours long. I'm in it to win it.
I was in the middle of a meeting with my District Manager and excused myself to go back to my office and quickly check the MM thread to see what was happening! A man has to have his priorities....

The lack of hyphen and equals signs threw me off.

Lets see... superphin. Super Phin. Super Duper Phin.... . . ...

I've got nothing. I'll be happy to get 1 vote and be invited back next year. Where do I collect my participation trophy?

The lack of hyphen and equals signs threw me off.

Lets see... superphin. Super Phin. Super Duper Phin.... . . ...

I've got nothing. I'll be happy to get 1 vote and be invited back next year. Where do I collect my participation trophy?

That's my mistake Dave. I left that off when I posted the players and did the brackets. Fixed it.
You are only down 8 votes so start posting good stuff and get back into it.

Regardless just have fun with it. You can post in all the other guys battles also and take some fun shots
Make a little noise and get a better seed next year :)

Superphin, you're the reason they put instructions on shampoo.

*Mods: is there anything that's off limits? I feel the above might be a little too harsh.*

*Mods: is there anything that's off limits? I feel the above might be a little too harsh.*

No racism or full nudity. Take all the funny jabs at your opponent you want
Jokes , funny memes , music you like , pretty much anything goes with in reason.
Check out the other battles for some good ideas

Did you just assume that I can read AND that I bathe?

That’s the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom