Taylor Bracket - Rd 1 - (3) Fsu Truth Vs (14) Dolfaniss | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taylor Bracket - Rd 1 - (3) Fsu Truth Vs (14) Dolfaniss

Who will move to Round 2?

• FSU Truth

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • DolfanISS

Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote DolfanISS
tenor.gif

Don’t vote FSU Truth if you hope to win this. The further along I get in the tournament the more effort I put in. Be smart and take the cowards way out and vote Dolphin ISIS.

Women and beer, that’s a beautiful thing. Keep going strong.

Again, do not votes for FSU Truth. I will get dirty in later rounds and no one wants that to happen. Be smart and don’t let me get into the later rounds. Vote Dolphins ISIS and take the easy round 2 win.

Women and beer, that’s a beautiful thing. Keep going strong.

Again, do not votes for FSU Truth. I will get dirty in later rounds and no one wants that to happen. Be smart and don’t let me get into the later rounds. Vote Dolphins ISIS and take the easy round 2 win.
Reverse physiology?

Reverse physiology?

Psychology nick...Psychology.

And no, I’m just trying to help out fellow posters with making a sound decision. The long game says you don’t vote for the guy who doesn’t give a ****.

I will find and post pix of you mothers.

Vote Dolphins ISIS

Last edited:

And no, I’m just trying to help out fellow posters with making a sound decision. The long game says you don’t vote for the guy who doesn’t give a ****.

I will find and post mixes of you mothers.

Vote Dolphins ISIS
I thought that's what posted lol

bizarro truth

s-l300.jpg

Nothing bizarre, just a friendly reminder to the other contestants. A vote for me is a vote your eventual lost. Now if you fear going against me in later rounds Vote for Dolphin ISIS, but if you are not a little bitch and want a healthy challenge then vote for FSU Truth.

I will find and post pix of you mothers.

Vote Dolphins ISIS
I voted for you in spite of you telling us not to :eyepop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom