Taylor Bracket - Round 2 - Bob Dole (#7) vs ROADRUNNER (#2) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taylor Bracket - Round 2 - Bob Dole (#7) vs ROADRUNNER (#2)

Who will go to the Sweet 16?

• #7 Bob Dole

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • #2 ROADRUNNER

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m out doing a wine tasting tour across rural North Georgia - internet is scarce. I’m wearing a Florida shirt getting **** in literally every winery. Pretty drunk already. Good times. I’ll put some ridiculous stuff in here when I’m (sorta) back in civilization.

I’m out doing a wine tasting tour across rural North Georgia.

diy-drink-moonshine-cabernet-red_wines-wines-dchn126_low.jpg

Been busy since getting more wine drunk than I thought possible. Had to deal with a fallen tree today. Lame. At least I got a good fire out of it.

Happy St Pats. My schedule is clear and it's gonna get ugly tomorrow. I'll try and get in here at some point.

Quick story before I get drunk again and forget.

Wineries put out chocolates, chex mix, etc to cleanse your pallet between tastings and/or pair with certain wines. Dark chocolate for reds, etc. The woman and I were hammered by the time we get to the last winery ... I don't even know how many bottles at this point. Drunk me is listening to the girl behind the counter talking about the different wines and where the grapes are from, etc and she keeps giving me weird looks. About 20 minutes go by until I snap back into it and catch myself putting the spoon you're supposed to pick the goodies up with directly into my mouth. I bet I did it from every plate. I immediately start dying laughing. The poor girl thought I was messing with her by deliberately going down the line and doing it from each of the 10 plates. She ended up bagging up all the goodies for me (can't give them out now) and gave us a crazy deal on a couple bottles for giving her such a good laugh.

I bet I paid $50 total for the both of us - including tips, etc - and I bet we drank like 10 bottles each. Cutting a massive pine into pieces I can burn with a tiny chainsaw was the opposite of fun the next day.

And now, it's whiskey time.

Good stuff Bob and happy St Patty's day to you :thumbsup

I guess RoadRunner is very busy this year which is too bad. He's usually one of the top competitors in this.
He did ask me to give you two free tickets to a Scottish carwash for your efforts

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom