TC: Fiedler -vs- Feeley Day One | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TC: Fiedler -vs- Feeley Day One

Danikus

Starter
Reaction score
I have been to quite a few camps, but have never reported on one so please bear with me :D I spent most of my time there watching the QB's, so here is my breakdown of that...

Fiedler - Was very poised, but he should be considering how long he has been there. Very accurate on his short to medium passes. His footwork is much better than anyone elses. His problem(as has been well established) is the long ball, he hit a couple but others were way off or floaters.

Feeley - Was also poised, didn't seem nervous like in the mini camps. Also accurate on the short to medium passes, but did seem to struggle with the quick out. There is something about his footwork that bothered me, not quite sure what it was, short choppy steps I guess. He moved around fine, just looked funny. His strength is his long passes, they are on the money!

At this point (hehe, 1st day) they are more even than people think. Would appear to me that AJ definately has more upside, and I have been a Fiedler supporter in the past.

Other notes...

Zack was doing a lot of running and stretching, he seemed fine.
Sammy Morris looked good running the ball.
They were working on some reverses to Chambers.

Probably my last camp for awhile, because I'm moving next week to start new job, have fun and GO DOLPHINS!!

thanks dani, do you think that AJ can clearly beat Jay with 4 more weeks in this offence

I agree with most of what you said, however I thought Fiedler was very accurate on almost every throw, which plays are you referring to when you say he threw floaters and wobblers? He probably hit on 85% of his passes today.

Finsflurry said:
I agree with most of what you said, however I thought Fiedler was very accurate on almost every throw, which plays are you referring to when you say he threw floaters and wobblers? He probably hit on 85% of his passes today.

85% is about right, I thought Fiedler looked pretty good. The two worst passes I saw him throw were both deep corner patterns to the right, pass only drills.
Like I said, I have always been a Fiedler supporter, but we have definately seen the max of what he can do. Too early to tell about AJ, preseason will be more telling.

What do you think Feeley accurate was?

Hopefully Feeley will improve his skills over tc.

Good report, Thanks man ! I dont envy your moving, man I hate moving ! We just bought our brick a little over a year ago and I told my wife we are never moving again ! LOL Thanks again man, and good luck in your move !

Thanks for the info... The key for both quaterbacks will be their consistency and command of the offense.. IMO Fielder is the front runner right now...

Danikus said:
I have been to quite a few camps, but have never reported on one so please bear with me :D I spent most of my time there watching the QB's, so here is my breakdown of that...

Fiedler - Was very poised, but he should be considering how long he has been there. Very accurate on his short to medium passes. His footwork is much better than anyone elses. His problem(as has been well established) is the long ball, he hit a couple but others were way off or floaters.

Feeley - Was also poised, didn't seem nervous like in the mini camps. Also accurate on the short to medium passes, but did seem to struggle with the quick out. There is something about his footwork that bothered me, not quite sure what it was, short choppy steps I guess. He moved around fine, just looked funny. His strength is his long passes, they are on the money!

At this point (hehe, 1st day) they are more even than people think. Would appear to me that AJ definately has more upside, and I have been a Fiedler supporter in the past.

Other notes...

Zack was doing a lot of running and stretching, he seemed fine.
Sammy Morris looked good running the ball.
They were working on some reverses to Chambers.

Probably my last camp for awhile, because I'm moving next week to start new job, have fun and GO DOLPHINS!!

Thanks sir, much appreciated!

Oliver...

Yeah thanks! It is REALLY good to hear about actual play than all the other stuff,LOL!

Am I the only one that is happy about Jay looking good in Day 1 of TC??

I know most of you are eager to see A.J. unseat Jay, but come on.

Anyways, thanks for the report dude. :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom