TC: Fiedler -vs- Feeley Day One | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TC: Fiedler -vs- Feeley Day One

Dolphinizzle said:
Am I the only one that is happy about Jay looking good in Day 1 of TC??

I know most of you are eager to see A.J. unseat Jay, but come on.

Anyways, thanks for the report dude. :cooldude:

Yeah, Im happy about Jay too. While AJ will look better throughout TC, so will Jay, and he will end as the stater

From what I have seen the past couple years, Jay does his best in pre-season/practice. For some reason it does not translate to the reg season. As for AJ, all reports coming in from Philly were that since he has started playing that he was a gamer, and as such didnt shine in practice but did in games. Back to Jay, he could look like "johnny QB" during the preseason and it wouldn't hold an ounce of water to me, as I find it irrelivent based on his past trends...just my 2 cents..

Damn straight Sammy Morris looked good running the ball. He is highly underrated.

IMO they should give Feely a chance to learn the offense a little more, b/c it doesnt matter how many tapes you watch, he will never get the timing until he "plays" with the offense. Fiedler has had the time to learn the trends of recievers (mostly Chambers), so I expect to read that he is a step ahead. But, I think that we have seen all too often how sketchy Fiedler can be. One week he's on, the next he's off. I'm all about spreading out the offense so AJ gets my pick (for this week, ha).

-----Ty-----

Hey, I am glad that JF is doing great. As long as he takes that same performance into the season, thats fine by me, as long as AJ learns the O and is able to help the team when called upon...

Hey Danikus, JW, but did u notice hwo Seth mcKinney did? It was probably pretty hard to tell, just wondering if u got anything from him?

Back
Top Bottom