TC report on Moore and Poole needed... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TC report on Moore and Poole needed...

AggieFin21

The 12th Man
Reaction score
Well from what I've read so far it seems like Bua is tearing it up so I don't need to ask about him. But I would like any info you can provide me with on Eddie Moore and Will Poole. I'd love to see Moore push Greenwood for the starting spot (So it won't look too much like we wasted a draft pick) and I really wanna see Poole develop quickly as to be an adequate replacement for Madison when the time comes.

Also, I must live up to my commitments now. Recently I engaged in a bet w/fellow Finheaven member PrimeTime and lost. (It had nothing to do w/Ricky or football for that matter) Now I must man up and live up to my end of the bet. Congrads PrimeTime. (See sig below)

I think Moore lost his chance at beating out Greenwood when he got hurt last year. He'll probably replace Seau eventually.

Watch roundtree too. he may suprise some people. If he can learn to run with NFL quality receivers he will be killer. Incredible hands!

Moore has been doing well, but he did especially well today, he's very fast and active. He will push both Seau and Greenwood if he keeps playing like this, I like what I'm seeing from our young LB's.

Poole's greatest contribution IMO will be on ST, where he will help both as a punt flier and a punt/kick blocker. He's the 4th CB, and he should do well in that slot too.

Back
Top Bottom