TE, OL, LB... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TE, OL, LB...

Dont forget we already gave up a pick, a 5, for the LB.:)

You're right, forgot about Anthony...the jury is still out on him, teams don't give away good players for 5th round picks, but he's still young and obviously has plenty of room to grow, he's pretty athletic, let's hope he blossoms here

In my opinion, the back seven is where the emphasis needs to be in the upcoming draft. Does Miami have anyone opposite Howard? Is Tankersley the long-term answer or more of a third corner like Lippett? Those are big questions moving forward for the secondary.

The need at linebacker is obvious. Timmons, regardless of his current situation, is a short-term answer. Miami needs to find a linebacker who can play the pass and the run. Above average please.

You are spot on about the other positions as well, but I'd add pass rusher even if Harris emerges. The offensive line is constantly an area of need despite some nice talent there. I don't know why the front office, powers that be, can't put the finishing touches on this unit.

I hope the team can find a tight end in the middle of the draft. I don't think the Dolphins will have a lot to spend in free agency with contracts like Pouncey, Landry and James needing to be resolved one way or another.

What do we have 23 new guys from last years team?
We will probably have 23 new guys again next year.

I'm glad he is a Dolphin. I'd probably be feeling better if we spent those two picks on defense that were used on Carroo.
Seems like he’s the only defensive player wth any ball skills. He probably would have ran that fumble back had he got it sooner but couldn’t because hull was being mobbed by his own players even though he wasn’t touched yet.

I have no faith in the OL ever being fixed. They refuse to spend the money in free agency. People talk about how much the guards got, but then look how much we paid our #3 WR, a DE who has never cracked 6 sacks in a season, and a garbage LB. One of those high priced guards would have fixed a huge problem on this line, especially Zeitler.

The CB position is also a huge mess and has been since Madison/Surtain. I'm still puzzled at the Vontae Davis trade followed by letting Sean Smith walk. Senseless.

I think Howard is a solid CB2 but we don't have a legit lockdown corner or a nickelback on this roster at all. Tank is a project. A good project, but a project nonetheless. This is supposed to be a playoff team.

Unfortunately the LB position has a ton of guaranteed money invested in a piece of **** player like Kiko Alonso, so hopefully McMillan and someone else can at least fill in the other two spots adequately.

TE I'm not concerned with. You can easily find one in the draft. I'll throw in DE as a bigger issue after this season because Wake and Hayes are both on the wrong side of 30. Even if Harris pans out you still need another guy capable of hitting double digit sacks. It's not Andre Branch. He's nothing more than a rotational guy, albeit a solid one.

I swear we have a lot of players on our team who are just collecting a paycheck. I don't think they give a damn what they do on the field. Guys like Thomas.

Back
Top Bottom