Tebow already dividing the locker room | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tebow already dividing the locker room

I'm not a fan of Tebow as a player, as I don't think he's a very good one, but as a person he's a pretty good guy. Cromartie on the other hand...

The two of them are a perfect example of how right the movie Idiocracy is.

clear.gif

I'm not a fan of Tebow as a player, as I don't think he's a very good one, but as a person he's a pretty good guy. Cromartie on the other hand...

The two of them are a perfect example of how right the movie Idiocracy is.

Please bring back the THANKS so I can thank this post!!!

I said it the moment I saw the trade news.

Of ALL the locker-rooms, there couldn't be a worse fit for Tim Tebow. This honestly has Tony Sparano written all over it...and I think it's perhaps the funniest thing I have seen in 2012.... Too bad it's at Tebow's expense, cause I concurr 1000%.
Crappy QB Great great guy that I respect quite a bit.

I don't see Tebow lasting the year there.

In reported news, somebody mentioned they also landed Drew Stanton in the off-season? WTF are they gonna do will all these guys and the other rookie they had on the roster????

Of ALL the locker-rooms, there couldn't be a worse fit for Tim Tebow. This honestly has Tony Sparano written all over it...and I think it's perhaps the funniest thing I have seen in 2012.... Too bad it's at Tebow's expense, cause I concurr 1000%.

In reported news, somebody mentioned they also landed Drew Stanton in the off-season? WTF are they gonna do will all these guys and the other rookie they had on the roster????
:lol: thanks. Should be back soon as it's calming a bit.

As for Tebow's role on the jests, I read it would be similar to Brad Smith's role. I don't really see it, but whatever. Jags would be the much better place to land, for him and the team.

You have no QB and no WR's and you're worried about our locker room? Hysterical ...
But not as hysterical as watching you blow a 15 point lead to Tebow at home with 3 minutes left.
Good luck trying to stop us next season ... that might be funniner than watching you try to score on us.

You have no QB and no WR's and you're worried about our locker room? Hysterical ...
But not as hysterical as watching you blow a 15 point lead to Tebow at home with 3 minutes left.
Good luck trying to stop us next season ... that might be funniner than watching you try to score on us.
Here is something strange. The Jets lost to Tebow last year as well. I would swear you were implying that the Jets beat Denver last year. Weird.

Oh, and if you REALLY think that Tebow on your team improves your chances of winning more games next year, good luck with that. We may have the same quarterback as last year and we maybe missing a wide out that cost us plenty of games last year, but we have just as much of a chance as make the playoffs as the Jets do. ANYTHING is possible in the NFL. Just as the Giants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is something strange. The Jets lost to Tebow last year as well. I would swear you were implying that the Jets beat Denver last year. Weird.

Oh, and if you REALLY think that Tebow on your team improves your chances of winning more games next year, good luck with that. We may have the same quarterback as last year and we maybe missing a wide out that cost us plenty of games last year, but we have just as much of a chance as make the playoffs as the Jets do. ANYTHING is possible in the NFL. Just as the Giants.

Funny you would read something that isn't there. What the jets did against tebow is irrevlavent ... I'm not the one bashing the move. But if my team blew a 15 point lead to the guy in the final moments, and now I had to face him twice next season, I'd be a little more concerned about that, and a little less concerned about the locker room.

Still p!ssed about Marvin Mitchell huh?

Just to add... Our 'no Quarterback' had a higher QBR than your TWO first round QB's COMBINED last year.

Oh yeah, and we knocked your sorry bums out of he playoffs while your locker room had a meltdown

Funny you would read something that isn't there. What the jets did against tebow is irrevlavent ... I'm not the one bashing the move. But if my team blew a 15 point lead to the guy in the final moments, and now I had to face him twice next season, I'd be a little more concerned about that, and a little less concerned about the locker room.

The only way I way I would be worried about Tebow is if he converts to a full time running back.

Also, we may have lost a fifteen point lead. But at least we had the lead during our game against Denver.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Could be worse

I dunno. The worst part of the Jets seson last year was the locker room meltodown. While it is true that Sanchez play declined, no matter what his stats say, there was clearly a rift in the chemistry of the team. Tebow is not a big talker, he is satisfied to come and compete and will support his team mates 100% no matter what role he has. He leads by example and only wants to win. It is a bit of a head scratcher move, but if any team in the league could use a silent leader and presence for locker room stability, it is my NY Jets. If he never took the field, this could still be a great thing for my team. If Sanchez can't handle the situation and folds, we have a viable, not great, starter, and it puts us in a position to keep selling tickets, stick to our run game, and still search for the answer at QB.

haha, I love the likely last place fans complaining about a contender.

Back
Top Bottom